What's your first assumption of people who have their profile as private?

this thread should be retitled as

WHAT'S YOUR FIRST ASSUMPTION OF PEOPLE WHO LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROFILE
It is a non-issue. Looking at the profile of someone is worse than hiding your profile.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
You mean "Collision Course"? You can't hide your guild. :P

You can see that on my profile? Damn, no reason to private then, at least im able to show of my racing rankings then
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
Sa_Re wrote:
You mean "Collision Course"? You can't hide your guild. :P

You can see that on my profile? Damn, no reason to private then, at least im able to show of my racing rankings then

Yes, the right part of the profile with PM button, guild, stats and post history cannot be hidden.
To me it means......They don't want random people looking at their profile....Is it supposed to mean something else?
Not that what I think is actually realistic, I know it's not.

to answer the OP.

When I see a private profile the first thing I think is that the guy got caught using RMT. Probably because after clicking on a few posts in the past that weren't removed quick enough by mods ( name and shame ) each player in those posts had a private profile. It's just what I think and not indicitive of reality, I hope.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
People like that Solwitch...
"
Skyforth wrote:
I want to hear them all.

When a guy posts something like " GGG sucks, I've spent 6000 fuses and no 6 link,good items never drop. I have done 300 Atziri runs and got only potions" and his profile is private it means he is full of shit and have prob played the game for about a week before deciding to start crying in the forums..
Apart from that private profile means nothing.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
My first impression of people who care about this is that they're likely 15 years of age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info