[1.3] Doeboy's CoE Flicker RaidBoss *Updated Trees*

Haha nice -p , you might need to rework your tree a little bit like I said earlier just to better optimize it and you can hit 60k splash. If you need me to pm you a tree lmk, I enjoy discussing flicker min max lol. With sovereignty and the aura reserve nodes you have, you should be at around 150 mana left for flicker, which is more than enough at that point with acuitys. You can take away the mana nodes you took to ghost reaver and take the top highwaway from the influence aura cluster for 2 +10 ints to save you a node. Also, I would consider going up from the scion wheel to grab sovereignty and respecting out of the bottom highway you took to the templar side. "swift precision" and "depth perception" = 11% att speed, 10 crit multi, 42% accuracy, 90% crit chance. They make up 9 nodes total, while "from the shaodows" is 10 nodes and you would end up with a lot more phys and more accuracy...less crit chance...but that is made up from the 2 20% you would take going down from "assassination" instead of the the dex and int you took to get to ghost reaver and depth perception.
Last edited by MugsyBoges on Nov 22, 2014, 11:50:29 AM
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
Haha nice -p , you might need to rework your tree a little bit like I said earlier just to better optimize it and you can hit 60k splash. If you need me to pm you a tree lmk, I enjoy discussing flicker min max lol. With sovereignty and the aura reserve nodes you have, you should be at around 150 mana left for flicker, which is more than enough at that point with acuitys. You can take away the mana nodes you took to ghost reaver and take the top highwaway from the influence aura cluster for 2 +10 ints to save you a node. Also, I would consider going up from the scion wheel to grab sovereignty and respecting out of the bottom highway you took to the templar side. "swift precision" and "depth perception" = 11% att speed, 10 crit multi, 42% accuracy, 90% crit chance. They make up 9 nodes total, while "from the shaodows" is 10 nodes and you would end up with a lot more phys and more accuracy...less crit chance...but that is made up from the 2 20% you would take going down from "assassination" instead of the the dex and int you took to get to ghost reaver and depth perception.

allready went back to dreams :P
mapping w/o was sloppy, 50%reg i missed same as the 20% max mana.
damage i havnt seen a real difference tbh. (it's so fast anyway oO)

the changes to the tree i was running earlier, but same with switching rings, for parties i wanted more mana that why mana and not int nodes to get to reaver.
also the manareg u will lose i dont like. i enjoy free whirling (even on -50%reg maps). unlimited 2ndary attack spamming etc. (reason for skipping a mana pot for another ele res pot or a 2nd rumis)
pretty much both is possible. i felt better with my tree since i could just flay w/o flask hitting 24/7 > iam a lazy boy :P

fully glasscanon could be like that: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBX0FtQx9DXwNjQ48DkgPxBB7EH8RLxFQEZYUcRXXFr8ZihqPGyUc3B2qIQMi6iL0JOEn7Sj6KgsrCiy_LOEtVTBUNbk7fDwtPT4_m0GHRnFHBkuuS8RWY1b1V8lZ813yX2pl8WwLbRltbHBScFZw1XKpfeN-vX_GghCCx4MJhq6J046KkBuSfZMnl9CX_phvmhObtZ_LoqOmf6crrGasqrGztAy0xbVItve3PrjKuT6-OsHFwuzE9saexq7QCdh22VvbGttu29Tb59wj34rfsOGI5c_ndOjW6QLp_uoY6rrtQfPq9tr3Mvjr-ej7CftF
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Nov 22, 2014, 12:44:21 PM
Nice, however you enjoy to play =). In the dps tree you posted, you would be wayyy overcap on crit. Maybe something like this would work better. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBX0MfQ18DY0OPA5ID8QQfxEvEVARlhRxFdcWvxcvGyUc3B0UHaohAyLqIvQk4Sj6KgsrCiy_LOEtVS9vMFQ1uTt8PT4_m0ZxRwZLrkvEVdZWY1b1V8lZ813yX2pk52XxZp5sC20ZbWxwUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkghCCx4MJhq6J046Kj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5fQmG-aE5_LoqOmf6cIpyusZqyqsbO0DLVItve4k7jKuT7AGsHFxp7QCdDQ2HbZE9lb227b1Nvn3CPfit-w4Yjlz-d06NbpAun-6hjquuvu7BjtQfPq9zL46_rS-0U=
Last 2 points to spend on spell dmg or es or bandit 18% phys and frenzy

Last edited by MugsyBoges on Nov 22, 2014, 4:16:04 PM
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
Nice, however you enjoy to play =). In the dps tree you posted, you would be wayyy overcap on crit. Maybe something like this would work better. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBX0MfQ18DY0OPA5ID8QQfxEvEVARlhRxFdcWvxcvGyUc3B0UHaohAyLqIvQk4Sj6KgsrCiy_LOEtVS9vMFQ1uTt8PT4_m0ZxRwZLrkvEVdZWY1b1V8lZ813yX2pk52XxZp5sC20ZbWxwUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN_xoCkghCCx4MJhq6J046Kj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5fQmG-aE5_LoqOmf6cIpyusZqyqsbO0DLVItve4k7jKuT7AGsHFxp7QCdDQ2HbZE9lb227b1Nvn3CPfit-w4Yjlz-d06NbpAun-6hjquuvu7BjtQfPq9zL46_rS-0U=
Last 2 points to spend on spell dmg or es or bandit 18% phys and frenzy

ye with my gear i am :P

oh ye was going to skip the nodes at top left of marauder^^
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBX0FtQx9DXwNjQ48DkgPxBB7EH8RLxFQEZYUcRXXFr8ZihqPGyUc3B2qIQMi6iL0JOEn7Sj6KgsrCiy_LOEtVTBUNbk7fDwtPT4_m0GHRKtGcUcGS65LxFWuVmNW9VfJXfJfamXxbAttGW1scFJwVnDVcql94369f8aCEILHgwmGronTjoqPppAbkyeX0Jf-mhObtZ_LoqOmf6crrGasqrGztAy0xbVItve3PrjKuT6-OsHFwuzE9saexq7QCdh22VvbGttu29Tb59wj34rfsOGI53To1ukC6f7qGOq67UHz6vba9zL46_no-wn7RQ==

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Nov 22, 2014, 9:55:47 PM
heh disemboweling is too good, you can't take that out. Also, now you'd be 90% crit undercap and alot of mana issues...probably barely enough to flick. The tree I linked you is optimized for mana, accuracy and dps.
Last edited by MugsyBoges on Nov 22, 2014, 10:03:30 PM
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
heh disemboweling is too good, you can't take that out. Also, now you'd be 90% crit undercap and alot of mana issues...probably barely enough to flick. The tree I linked you is optimized for mana, accuracy and dps.

i was playing a lot with my mind about going up from scion es cyrcle or going down, went down cus of mana reg. slightly less nodes. reserved mana i could get enough from the rest of the tree, another reason for taking mana reg on gear an passivs to be able to sustain a free whirling (even on -50%) to make this work at ~110 mana left.
also the str is then perfect for a lvl 20/21 cwdt ic/molten setup.

gonna add ur version to my guide if u are fine with. (will call it maxed damage tree, while mine is maxed utility)
and in like 3 weeks we could do a new one with the new tree (gues there will be changes :P else we are safe hehe)

Last edited by Doe on Nov 23, 2014, 8:05:56 AM
Haha I hope we're safe in 3 weeks . It seems like on the new tree they changed disemboweling quite a bit :p but cross that bridge when we get to it..I guess Lol. Also with the tree I showed you, you should be around 160 mana for flick, so whirling blades is always fine for me even in no regen maps , I don't even carry a mana pot. If I ever get low on mana , whirling blades through a monster gets enough mana leech to get you back to full :).
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
Haha I hope we're safe in 3 weeks . It seems like on the new tree they changed disemboweling quite a bit :p but cross that bridge when we get to it..I guess Lol. Also with the tree I showed you, you should be around 160 mana for flick, so whirling blades is always fine for me even in no regen maps , I don't even carry a mana pot. If I ever get low on mana , whirling blades through a monster gets enough mana leech to get you back to full :).

iam pretty sure however things gonna be we'll work something out :P
flicker ftw.

btw i added your tree to the guide.

due the time to reset and new tree, i started another project. LA CI Witch, guide coming soon once i hit 85+

currently she's 78, fast progressing, amazing char :)
normal atziri i did with 75 deathless allready

Last edited by Doe on Nov 24, 2014, 4:52:44 AM
That's awesome, I'll def check it out. Thank you for the discussion, great guide again btw
Last edited by MugsyBoges on Nov 24, 2014, 9:15:18 AM
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
That's awesome, I'll def check it out. Thank you for the discussion, great guide again btw

k, will write the build in some hours at work :P

newest tailor made craft just for ci flicker / bower

new guide CI BOW up: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1112152

Last edited by Doe on Nov 27, 2014, 2:58:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info