[1.3] Doeboy's CoE Flicker RaidBoss *Updated Trees*

nicely done
"
stipen wrote:
nicely done

thx for your feedback :)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Nice to see someone runnin this, good guide, but good god man...100 mana? Do yourself a favor and drop shitty dream frags, grab sovereignty nodes, drop accuracy nodes and that weird way you took to ghost reaver with the mana ( go from up top where influence is) and put on accuracy phys ring to make up for lost accuracy on tree. Sovereignty will put you at about 160 mana instead of wearing dream frags and taking extra mana nodes to have less mana and be fucked for no regen/half regen maps.
Last edited by MugsyBoges on Nov 20, 2014, 4:36:57 PM
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
Nice to see someone runnin this, good guide, but good god man...100 mana? Do yourself a favor and drop shitty dream frags, grab sovereignty nodes, drop accuracy nodes and that weird way you took to ghost reaver with the mana ( go from up top where influence is) and put on accuracy phys ring to make up for lost accuracy on tree. Sovereignty will put you at about 160 mana instead of wearing dream frags and taking extra mana nodes to have less mana and be fucked for no regen/half regen maps.

simple reason why. 50%reg=free whirling
cannot be frozen=gg (beeing frozen might be the only chance to get knocked out, forzen+desynch is a beast)

about map mods, i wont run anything that is danagerous at lvl 97+
means simple magical packsize/magical% safe map rolls.

for sure i can go for another ring like the 2nd iam wearing, but the dreams cannot be forzen is stronger.
for dmg pics i can switch the rings ye, will have more es way more damage, but i'd say i will die in a map if there is added cold damage ;)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Cannot be frozen pots did the job fine for me to level 100 flick ,doing any map mods and every single palace Dom. I don't Think I ever died once to freeze even in xtra cold maps , but if you feel it making a big difference for you then def keepp it. It just seemed like a wasted slot and extra nodes on the tree for no reason. Nice build though , witch is def better than scion or shadow for flick . Also why don't you run vaal haste? min maxing aps when you've maxed dps makes quite a clear speed difference .
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
Cannot be frozen pots did the job fine for me to level 100 flick ,doing any map mods and every single palace Dom. I don't Think I ever died once to freeze even in xtra cold maps , but if you feel it making a big difference for you then def keepp it. It just seemed like a wasted slot and extra nodes on the tree for no reason. Nice build though , witch is def better than scion or shadow for flick . Also why don't you run vaal haste? min maxing aps when you've maxed dps makes quite a clear speed difference .

why dream = best choice for me:
everything not worth it. it's allready enuff stress to play a flicker at 9+aps and the game cant handle the speed anyway. desynching tru rooms etc is annoying, but while desynching u wont recocgnize if u are frozen or its prolly to late (especially at uber). so why take a risk. my point is simple - i outdamage in damage, and i dont really have to care about any effect on my char, only reflect, thats it.
my clearspeed is fine, almost every 1 in rota runs v.haste, i clear they pop it, nice deal i guess.
dreams is mainly for pvp (just another tree which i wont post), but the way u handle ur gameplay and situations with it just convinced me to keep it for lvling aswell.
if some 1 want more dps, i will take the 2nd ring as my 1st and upload it. still viable just beware of frozen.

about other classes:
scion is fine aswell, just a spelldamage start, will end in es nodes.
which is a es start, and she'll end in taking spelldamage.
shadow is not made for coe, and will have a physical start, so better play a non coe version with 13k+ es for safe plays.

the build overall is build for best QoL playing. 3*cwdt /cnnt be frozen - basicly very save, and it still has the boom. vul+reflect is still 1shotting if u miss the flask and hit a lucky crit =)

Last edited by Doe on Nov 21, 2014, 6:35:48 PM
Haha yea shocking ground with someone running wrath and vuln + phys reflect is gg. And yea of course I've done uber no dream frags/aux. I'm pretty heavy on the pot usage though. PvP dream /aux obviously better , but I assume that's not what we were discussing . There's just too mcuh to lose on ring , even aux would be a better choice if you don't wanna be frozen that bad. 60k+ fooltip splash nothing has a chance to freeze you anyway .
"
MugsyBoges wrote:
Haha yea shocking ground with someone running wrath and vuln + phys reflect is gg. And yea of course I've done uber no dream frags/aux. I'm pretty heavy on the pot usage though. PvP dream /aux obviously better , but I assume that's not what we were discussing . There's just too mcuh to lose on ring , even aux would be a better choice if you don't wanna be frozen that bad. 60k+ fooltip splash nothing has a chance to freeze you anyway .

wouldnt be able to sustain a normal crit on reflect imo if i switch in a damage ring :/
aux is no choice, since i wont be res capped

60k wont be reached with splash, close to that maybe, would need to test it tho :P

currently i wouldnt feel save with more damage, iam pretty much at the max i can sustain if i meet an reflecter+vul. For sure if my gear wouldnt give me that much damage i would switch the ring aswell. But like i said, atm its all perfect for me how it is, and i can play very relaxed.

But on the other hand i got ur point and i agree that dreams isnt best choice in damage and es, it's more a solid tool to round up my utility.

> will post screenshots of double diamond rings usage later today. (now i wanna c the tooltip aswell :P)

Last edited by Doe on Nov 21, 2014, 8:33:45 PM
Start make person for this tree. Thank you, doeboy.
"
MugsyBoges wrote:

uploaded the pics ;) might try it a bit in maps it feels good and how reflect is hurting me :D
that new 750k single is oO

"
Dan9_L wrote:
Start make person for this tree. Thank you, doeboy.

your wellcome. lmk if need help. and wellcome on the paintrain

Last edited by Doe on Nov 22, 2014, 10:26:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info