Moiraine: Life-based SRS specialized for uber

"
viniciusxis wrote:
I was thinking something like This https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA6QLfim0ZakPAVAj0vOp9GGvb7IpVxoPbBAdMszpYavoOXEV-Xyrr5P6zVyu9gvfXrJiFYKrEzLxNufrSHRSPRpuh42oWb4CkVdZk5xcvQqMksAPuM4cdvjwt2L3-Crc-xq7PMlltX5huqrXyNZKCx_noQYfGnhB_DH1qrFqRqH3T-5itKPpTUkWdmuDr7tsLgh7B85UgL2_ZE3C77BjBxYhCpDnQgUfiIuIVICpNPydKyE3j_o-mV2aewBqQVRo4Jy-4k6cIOuHyRS0f6roNfFfJRnG0DB2q4YiDCQ==
The Es node makes it easier to run auras and you can even take the Dreamer cluster if its really necessary. The reduced mana reserved is there and you get a little MS too, so the only thing missing would be the no-switch vaal haste and about 15% movespeed.
Question is still about wether it is worth it or not. With this though you have a lot more hp.

Don't think it will be a lot more HP, but certainly noticable, maybe 450 HP more.

It might work with kaom boots if you take Dreamer. Lack of CWDT would be a pain for leveling past 92/93, but you can probably make it work.

Give it a try and let me know.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hey Matrix. Glad to see you're doing a 1.3-updated SRS guide! I was a big fan of your previous build and it was the first build that let me hit level 90.

I was wondering if you could explain the mechanics/benefits of using Hatred as an aura. I understand what Hatred does and how it may affect the skulls but it seems like one of the major benefits to SRS is that it lets you stay well out of harm's way and to let the skulls do the work. Given that, it seems like most of the time the skulls would be far enough away from you so that they wouldn't actually be getting the Hatred aura effect. Would you be able to elaborate any on why you chose Hatred as opposed to something like Grace to help boost our low defenses? I'm sure you may have a good reason I just couldn't find it in your old thread or the new one.

Thanks!
Dheim, you aren't supposed to get hit like, ever.
When you're doing maps you have the cwdt setup for when that DOES happen (remember, you invest lots of points to get those increased duration nodes, make use of them!) and you take lots of physical damage (should be a mistake, not a common thing). And on atziri the main source of damage should be her fireblast which you mitigate with AA and high fire res.
The playstyle with this build is you always precast skulls and totems and let them do the dirty work, while you sit back and cast more or curses.

And Matrix, as to my build i am only theorycrafting for later levels.
I believe that i can reach the goal point at 92 or something, until there i'll prob use your build normally without US anyways and have cwdt setup.
I have a few more questions if you don't mind.
Do you have a better explained tutorial on how to do atziri? I have never done her and went in for a first test and got the following mistakes happe: At trio i died twice to the dual striker. The other ones didnt really die very fast (only using a 5l searing touch) so he got to stay alive, get mad and a bunch of other minions kept spawning.
After that on atziri, i died a lot and lost the rest of the portals. Mainly on her split phase ( i managed to kill the first one losing oe portal but lost all portals after that on second) for storm calls (were insta killing me) and a big flameblast (thought i'd survive it but forgot to pop flask). I play with constant 160 ping which makes it a bit hard to escape all stormcalls but i guess it must be practice. Also i had only 3600 life, how much would i have to have?
Last edited by viniciusxis on Dec 6, 2014, 5:34:32 PM
Thanks for the reply, viniciusxis. I know that we're not supposed to be getting hit, I was mainly thinking of the Grace as an "oh sh*t" precaution more than anything, hehe. What's the balance then of making use of Hatred? Get close enough so that the skulls are affected by it but still stay out of harm's way? Seems like the aura's are not really reaching that far for it to still be affecting the skulls while we're standing a safe distance. That's mainly what I'm trying to learn more about.
This is amazing build! Thanks MatrixFactor for guide

My first kill Uber-Atziri

Spoiler
Last edited by Makcu on Dec 7, 2014, 5:32:47 PM
"
Makcu wrote:
This is amazing build! Thanks MatrixFactor for guide

My first kill Uber-Atziri

Spoiler

Thanks, interesting gear & gem setup. I like how you managed to get a 4L CWDT and Hatred-Generosity and 2 Vaal Hastes. As is I think it's better than what I came up with. I would replace the desecrate (put it in weapon swap) with another vaal haste and put enfeeble or elemental weakness in the blue unset ring.

How do u start one the scion tree keen to play this build.Is it good in bloodline?
Nvm figured it out im noob
Sorry to ask what are your bandits
"
Keyoshi wrote:
Sorry to ask what are your bandits

Start scion by taking the mana reg/ %mana nodes. Bandits are oak/kill/kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info