Back after 3 month break and...

look, what im trying to say, just hypothetical cause i have no clue about any facts. a licence is something you have to pay for and the xyz-site is financed by commercials. So purly theoreticaly it is possible that xyz is paying for this licence so ggg isnt interested any more in creating something else ;)
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Last edited by baumpaul on Nov 9, 2014, 8:27:01 AM
"
baumpaul wrote:
So purly theoreticaly it is possible that xyz is paying for this licence so ggg isnt interested any more in creating something else ;)

It's possible, I suppose, but not terribly likely, I mean, what kind of a revenue would XYZ produce to pay for the license with? He probably meant to say that XYZ has their permission and support, and maybe that they collaborate to an extent.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
emm if they are getting the nomal payment 0,1 cent per view and have like 10 of them on every page you are going to bring them 2 cents every time your going to search for your items. just count ...

"
baumpaul wrote:
emm if they are getting the nomal payment 0,1 cent per view and have like 10 of them on every page you are going to bring them 2 cents every time your going to search for your items. just count ...

If they finance themselves with ads they got exactly 0 cents from me so far. I know, I'm sometimes a real scumbag steve.

Considering the size of PoE playerbase, percentage of avid traders among them, and a percentage of adblock-free browsers among avid traders, I'd say there's hardly enough cake there for two.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 9, 2014, 9:43:49 AM
back to the topic...

nothing changed means the same unsolved problems. Like even the bugs that never going to be fixed... for example the portal bug: when your dropping more then one in the same area its on the wrong place on your minimap. I mean those guys are always telling its a "budget" game, the only thing i can see more and more high quality microtransactions and nothing else in the same quality.
Buy buying microtransctions your supporting the development of new microtransactions...
Great news friends!!! We have new microtransactions!!! ROFL

P.S. let me tell it once more : microtransactions !! then its all the game is about in the last time...

Last edited by baumpaul on Nov 23, 2014, 11:47:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info