Back after 3 month break and...

nothing changed. Just more new content and the most problems are unsolved.
First the positiv things..

-You managed to solve the problem with beeing unable to join an instance at least for the maps cause im still unable to play the races but later about this. Also the new possibilty to run the same map with different chars is very interessting.

- The new crafting systems by creating the masters is not bad, cause its giving a chance to fight the RNG in the 3-month-kind-of-beta-testing-leagues or the challange leagues or what ever the name you prefer is, but nothing helpfull for the core game.

And all the stuff why im not going to donate to you anymore..

-Cant say something about those 3 month leagues, not really going for them after the expirience made in the Invasion league.

-Whats the point to farm every day low level areas to get some Sarifice fragments if the drop rates are nerfed? Why ? Pretty simple: the most players decieded to use hacks and counting the load time of the instances. So no chance for me to enjoy the farming without giving up my principles.

-The corrupted areas are still not reachable from the maps.No challenge/risk -reward as well.

-The new content for players which are running 78 rotations are the masters spawning on the maps. After short time every one got them at lvl 8 and is back to be bored, to be at the same stand as 1 year ago. God damn we still have only two level 78 maps. Another thing is that after 2 years telling us its impossible to implement an instance in another one you did it-bravo, but for what reason?

-All the new items making the game play more easier like atziris accuity have high drop chance at the begin and only accessible for players which are playing the game very intensiv and very long time. After some time when a couple more ppl figure out how to get them, the drop rate is going to be nerfed. Dont misunderstand me, i was one of the first ppl who killed atziri on standard.

-Still no proper trading system. only a couple bad coded "licensed" 3rd party sites like xyz.

-The races are still more or less for US-Gateaway players only, cause of desync and disconnects on the others.

-And we are at the oldest problem, i guess no one is surprized, its desync. but im not going to speak about it cause you cant solve this problem as chris allready wrote.

P.S. the toolbox is still showing wrong numbers and can improoved by calculating aura and curse efficieny. how hard it can be to add it if you already add the almost correct mana reservation?

Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Last edited by baumpaul on Nov 9, 2014, 7:32:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
baumpaul wrote:
The new crafting systems by creating the masters is not bad, cause its giving a chance to fight the RNG in the 3-month-kind-of-beta-testing-leagues or the challange leagues or what ever the name you prefer is, but nothing helpfull for the core game.

I can imagine them being underwhelming when you already have mirror gear and stuff. Although some crafts may still be nice like elemental leech on wands.

"
baumpaul wrote:
-Whats the point to farm every day low level areas to get some Sarifice fragments if the drop rates are nerfed? Why ? Pretty simple: the most players decieded to use hacks and counting the load time of the instances. So no chance for me to enjoy the farming without giving up my principles.

Agreed but you don't need hacks, just exploit the frame time graph at F1. Noone likes the current implementation.

"
baumpaul wrote:
-The corrupted areas are still not reachable from the maps.No challenge/risk -reward as well.

Sad but what does it have to do with risk vs. reward? A corrupted 78 area would not yield magical super midnights. :P

"
baumpaul wrote:
After short time every one got them at lvl 8 and is back to be bored,

Level a master to 8 with the current xp requirements, come back and comment on "short time" again.

"
baumpaul wrote:
God damn we still have only two level 78 maps

Yes that's really sad.

"
baumpaul wrote:
-Still no proper trading system. only a couple bad coded "licensed" 3rd party sites like xyz.

Just a random insult at xyz?

"
baumpaul wrote:
-The races are still more or less for US-Gateaway players only, cause of desync and disconnects on the others.

I have no problems with racing from europe server.
"
For once, *I* get to do the succinct post. Cheers, Sa_Re. Love ya.

lol

Some of his points are legit but yeah, not sure if rant or constructive.

ill try to define "short time", almost all the guys on my friend list, so activ players have all of them at lvl 8. im trying to do the dailies only to have something to do while leveling a couple new chars...

yah its my personal oppinion and i know that a lot of fan-boys will disagree. its ok if some one isnt going to think the same way as me, even much better for the game..
@CharanJaydemyr dont just troll and post your own shiny feedback instead please.

to be honest xyz is the worst thing happend to the game... no one is going to change this cause its a kind working for the most ppl. as i already posted its not working at all for me.

I am going to assume he meant with the Xyz comment that it removes the need for GGG to step-up there game and implement a trading system/model of there own.

And he is correct if that's what he was referring to.

I also agree with the fact, we shouldn't be forced to utilize 3th party tools for the game, it opens up the community to a lot of danger in forms of hacks etc.

Some other valid points, beaten to dead already, but still valid.

Hmm i could necro some threads from a year ago with some of the same complaints tbh. (except for the FM/SotV parts, duh)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Nov 9, 2014, 7:31:32 AM
yap ggg isnt going to work on any kind of a trading system in the game or the forum.

ill post it again and agin for sure as long as im playing the game or till the most problems will be solved i doubt though.

Last edited by baumpaul on Nov 9, 2014, 7:41:04 AM
Something I really don't understand.
They create a game that focuses really really hard on trading, yet they refuse to build a proper trading system.
That's one thing that really keeps pissing me off.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
Alros wrote:
Something I really don't understand.
They create a game that focuses really really hard on trading, yet they refuse to build a proper trading system.
That's one thing that really keeps pissing me off.

It's not hard to understand, XyZ did exactly what was expected by GGG, so much even that if GGG implemented there own trading system at this instance, it would probably fall short of XyZ capability's.

Thus they don't devote resources to it. It's logical, but at the same time i understand your frustration with this.

Peace,

-Boem-

(my own frustration is that everybody depends on a third party, which could be compromised at any time)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
@boem and alros
the last time i was discussing with some one from ggg about the trading in the game, he called xyz a "licenced site", so feel free to interpret those words..

P.S. there are more " licenced sites" cause he was speaking in plural

Last edited by baumpaul on Nov 9, 2014, 8:15:17 AM
Spoiler
15. Januar 2014 22:07

"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

(different thread)

Spoiler
on 4. Juli 2014 02:53

"
Chris wrote:
"
BARL wrote:
With all due respect, continuing to copy/pasting this qoute from Chris is just not going to cut it much longer. That post is from four months ago and I haven't seen any further information regarding it. (If I have missed please correct me.)

In my humble opinion, an update with estimates on realease is long overdue.

I'm sorry about the lack of updates on this system. It's very likely that cross-instance trading is going to be finished earlier than other changes to the trade system. We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at any time.

I mean, come on Chris. Sorry about the lack of updates? If you really are, then try to update us once in a while. Even something like "sorry, it's not coming, you have to deal with the shitty system you've got" is better than what we get these days which is...nothing at all.

I'm fully aware that they don't have to do anything/don't owe me anything and I may be expecting a lot from them. But that's the point really. In the past it felt like they lived up to and far exceeded my expectations. Today? Not any more. :(
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info