D3 Gets a new tier of ''uniques / legendary''

OH SUP BOYS

uh so there's this new tier of ''uniques'' or in their terms legendary this shit is called ''Ancient Legendary'' which is pretty much a better version of a unique / legendary

I can just imagine if PoE had something like this *smirk oh wait we technically do in a reverse edition! aka Legacy but they don't drop sad face :(

Anyway thankfully the devs won't do this... in our game anyway

I hope!

ALSO I CAST SUPER PROTECTION FLAMEARINO NO D3 VS POE WARS
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 8, 2014, 4:24:59 PM
LOL D3 is crazy. Every couple months new and better Legs.

Remeber when blue and yellow items were better than Legs on release?

Kinda pissed me off while playing it... you'd have all this GG gear then they would wipe it out with a new itemization patch. Well not really wipe it out but make your gear second rate so you'd be fored to flip on AH all over and aquire new shit.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 8, 2014, 4:32:32 PM
A friend sold this baller ass rare for 2m gold and he made A LOT of money irl out of haha even got me a fucking T.V

It was a 2 handed crossbow
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 8, 2014, 4:31:37 PM
"
Now we KNOW those ovaries are real.

TOO BAD UR SWORD T3 SWORD ISN'T REAL yet

:_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It needs at least 5 T-1's or it goes to Hargan.

Am I doing this correctly? Have no idea.
"
Did you seriously just fucking apply 'tiers' to my sword? That's it, I'm OUTS.

lmao

I will have you say tiers dammit!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nah just add xp to uniques like with Empower.

"
First you have to find a unique like a Shavronne. Then you have to grind it for 6 months to level 10. Because at level 1 it misses most of it's mods and get's a severe penalty to the mods it has.
Every time it's about to level up, you must vaal it to the next level, if it fails, it loses all current xp. Because we all love RNG.

But no sweat! If you're lucky, you find a level 2 Shavronne (which obviously has half the drop-rate of the original one) which saves you a few weeks of grinding! We did this for our casual players.

And the expansion only costs 69 euro's! That is, if you don't buy the extended edition for 128 euro! If you pre-order you get a 10% discount.
If you don't buy the expansion, you don't get to equip leveled uniques, but you can still find level 1 uniques! So all is well! Yeap we thought of that. And the only way to get extra character slots it through buying extended editions so make sure you grab one.

Oh and we made the monsters about 5x stronger to accommodate for the leveled uniques to maintain balance. But no worries, your old uniques stay as powerful as they ever were.

And if you use a virtual machine or Linux we will of course automatically ban you because then our anti-cheating software bugs out.

Damn I can't wait to buy that... :/
Last edited by silverdash on Nov 8, 2014, 5:07:40 PM
D3 still has no idea what they are doing. Soon people will be complaining that these ancient legionaries aren't dropping enough, then they will be buffed multiple times until they are too common and then players complain the game is boring and they make a new tier of super ancient legendaries.
Standard Forever
played a bit of d3 after the last patch

its gotten so fucking confusing and the item/mod pool is so unnecessarily vast considering only 2 or 3 sets/builds really work for each class.. its really ridiculous

I cant really play it anymore, i really really wanted to play a WW barb, i couldnt because its shit
Then i tried Hammerdin, which i played quite a lot, can barely do t5 with almost the best possible setup for lightning hammers...
etc

The game really creates an illusion of RPG, you arent role playing shit since you cant, you just have to do one of the 3 builds per class that work and get the exact same items as everyone else does.

sorry for the offtopic but it really pissed me off lol
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Nov 8, 2014, 6:36:35 PM
This makes me appreciate GGG's expansion policy (them expanding the game horizontally rather than vertically).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info