D3 Gets a new tier of ''uniques / legendary''

Pacman gets a secret level

Fifa 15 gets updated players each week

Whats the point?
"
iamstryker wrote:
D3 still has no idea what they are doing. Soon people will be complaining that these ancient legionaries aren't dropping enough, then they will be buffed multiple times until they are too common and then players complain the game is boring and they make a new tier of super ancient legendaries.

I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing, they've been working on WoW for over a decade and that's their philosophy when it comes to expansions/adding new content. You may disagree with it, but evidently a lot of players don't, otherwise these games wouldn't have been nearly as successful as they were (are?)
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
^ It's a shallow means to expanding content, merely lengthening the stick and string to get to the carrot at the end; it attracts a shallow type of gamer. Not saying that is a bad thing, or being derogatory, it's just the best word I can think of compared to the "depth" we expect from PoE. As big or small as PoE is compared to other game communities, ours always was a niche market.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Its considerably easier to find gear by playing the game in D3 after they dropped the AH. Just because they make new gear, doesn't mean the character you have is necessarily going to be any less effective using the gear you had pre-patch. Unless they nerfed your build directly.

I stop looking for upgrades after a certain point and consider a build "finished". Meaning I shall put zero effort into looking for any more gear. Like for example, in PoE, I'm not gonna spend 50ex for a 10% DPS increase over what I already got. I'll simply consider that build finished.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info