Beware of PM Scam...

And if the BannHammer falls, there will be more room for the good gamers!

j/k

not really, want in yesterday/ASAP!
Looks legit.

Lols
Rawr I Have arrived.
Give that guy a beta account, then ban him once he logs in. :D
I find it funny how all fake offers that are trying to hack you have terrible English.

"Your account WERE CHOOSED."
I am glad to see the devs respond decently fast in this game.

I am use to devs that would just delete a thread like this and push it under a rug somewhere.
And then Keytan said....let the scamming begin!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Hey, where did you get that info? Yesterday I was sent that message and I replied exactly as you said there, I actually sent a PM to Chris with a link with the proof I had receive that scam message. Proof:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/semttulokzk.png/

You can clearly see it is exactly the same thing I wrote, my question is simple, where did you get my information about the PM?

First, I tough you were the guy I sent the PM and you had a second account, but then I tough, that would be kinda stupid for someone who already is in the Beta, so please PM me or reply to my message and say how you get the message I sent
Hmm... What should I write here?
Last edited by Carlos9699 on Oct 24, 2011, 4:57:27 PM
"
OminancE wrote:

Nice!
"
DWolvin wrote:
"
OminancE wrote:

Nice!

I agree!

But this raises another idea that may or may not help the way things are going.

Many people are frustrated at having to wait... I won't lie, I am one of them. The fact that people have likely set up numerous email accounts to flood the applicant pool is fairly certain. If logging into multiple email accounts is something someone is willing to do for a shot at the closed beta, why not make it harder for them?

Lotto is a lot of fun and the rewards can be huge, but you guarantee yourself not winning by not playing. If everyone got a key, every day, that may or may not work, it would literally force the applicant to try the key. People that created an account a ways back and lost interest would receive this email and it may bring them back into discussion as they tried their key. People actively browsing the forums will likely try their keys as they appear.

The drawback would be the guy/gal that made 30 or more email accounts to increase their chances as now they would have to not only monitor, but also go through the process of logging in and checking each and every key.

I dunno... I'm no computer wizz or anything, but I thought it was an interesting concept.

give us it
DanAbnormal
All generalizations are false.
Dan, a solution that rages the fuck out of everyone else is not a solution.
NotSorry: Bot d3 for cash, play POE all day

CaptainBurns: The game is just a means by which to kill things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info