Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #2 Now for Sale!

"
I... Must... Have... Baby Black Death....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1XfGTO2vh8

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ty
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
Dkodr wrote:
can I have a baby Dominus following me plz?

Made me LOL, but would be a hilarous pet, i'd sure purchase one :D
Yes please yes please yes please yes please!!!
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Comic content related impressions. SPOILORAMA:

Spoiler
Interesting, so Malachai and Maligaro lived at the same time. Up until now I always gotten the impression that Maligaro was before Malachais time. Also didnt know, that the Great White Beast was one of Mali's creations. Also Shavronne got killed by her own creation? What they mean Brutus?

Also love the fact that each issue goes progressively through the game acts. First issue dealt with what happened in Act 1, this one now act 2. My guess is that the third issue will deal with Malachai in the aftermatch of the Purity rebellion in Sarn and culminate with the Device delivery to Highgate. Would be a fitting lore device bridging the way to Act 4.
Last edited by Sig556 on Nov 4, 2014, 9:00:54 PM
"
Sig556 wrote:
Comic content related impressions. SPOILORAMA:

Spoiler
Interesting, so Malachai and Maligaro lived at the same time. Up until now I always gotten the impression that Maligaro was before Malachais time. Also didnt know, that the Great White Beast was one of Mali's creations. Also Shavronne got killed by her own creation? What they mean Brutus?

Also love the fact that each issue goes progressively through the game acts. First issue dealt with what happened in Act 1, this one now act 2. My guess is that the third issue will deal with Malachai in the aftermatch of the Purity rebellion in Sarn and culminate with the Device delivery to Highgate. Would be a fitting lore device bridging the way to Act 4.

There are a coupla bits of Malachi/Maligaro lore in the Chamber of Sins. I like how the lore is being woven into a clearer tapestry as time goes on. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It is 3am in the morning me and just had to step back into poe to see this pet, it looks great does a odd animation when you bring it out but the sound it makes when walking is so creepy it good. As for the comic itself great read and bring to light some of the lore in poe, keep it up and can't wait for the next part
Love it, can't wait to purchase em' all. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael