Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #2 Now for Sale!

Omg i like the spider pet so much
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Comic was awesome, absolutely love these.
that spider is really cute ... must .. have! exited for the comic as well.

on a related note: please make it possible to purchase comics and comic packs with ggg points.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Comic is pretty good imo, but the best thing ofc is the spider pet, and sth really cool i noticed is, that the spider pet will _NOT_ flee from enemies, it simply sits in the crowd fighting, i _love_ that since it is a baby _black death_ spider, trained for fearless ambush :D GG, great job again!

EDIT: Doh, it flead from combat :( so my fault, but still sweet, and it is so tall in comparison to the nursery spider pet
Last edited by Xuulang on Nov 5, 2014, 8:56:24 AM
I love the new comic, but could we have a smaller PDF format? That 185m file makes my old IPAD2 cry. And the 1st episode in PDF only takes 13m which makes my collection a bit... weird?
Dibs on that. Love my creepy crawlie pets.
Grant us eyes.
A good point raised about the possibility of being able to purchase the MTX's with/after the full physical version. Is this going to be true?

Glad that you guys are all correctly using SPOILER tags, as I'm waiting for the phys version.

I love my baby black baby black baby black baby black wiiiiidow. (Sorry, someone had to do it)
I really hope some affluent individual has purchased massive quantities of spiders and filled their hideout with them.
"I Said, I'd love another glass" LMFAO~
These are great!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
need more content patches §§§
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info