Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Melbourne Fan Meetup Recap and Photos

"
TheWretch wrote:
sick!

E: here you go Chris

i neuter ur Plummeting Ursa with cwdt frost wall.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Nov 4, 2014, 2:49:59 PM
"
leighferon wrote:

i neuter ur Plummeting Ursa with cwdt frost wall.

omg the cute thing, don't hurt it!!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Good luck getting cwdt while leveling without heavy trading. You can neuter anything if you play the game that way. I can't and won't balance anything based on the assumption that people will trade. We have far too many solo players who just play the game as it was meant to be played for that.

And I respect them far more than people who go 'lol this is too easy' because they twink/trade.

just to make sure, you consider the use gems/weapons? or are you excluding that part of the game as well?

imho a game needs to be balanced with all it's elements taken into consideration, even botting. i never understood people stating that botting doesn't affect them because they play solo and self found.
if, for example, the market is flooded with currency from massive bot armies, drop rates need to be (and high likely will be) adjusted by the game master.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 6, 2014, 5:43:14 AM
hehe :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:

It's just like an Australian Spider -- bigger than my head!

Check out Chris in the background, being all unsocial. :)

And yeah, my shirt was a tad tight. I only got changed since we were staying so close to PAX, else it would have been, hm, a Symphony X t-shirt I believe.

I sort of hate to necro an old thread ... but this is the first time I've seen a pic of you, which is cool, and you're mentioning a Symphony X t-shirt, one of which I just happen to be wearing at this very moment.

Figured that deserved a mention, right?

*cheers*

-VG-

EDIT: Announcement threads won't really necro. So nevermind, I guess...
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Feb 24, 2016, 1:20:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info