Melbourne Fan Meetup Recap and Photos

Please visit the USA or United Kingdom. And also everywhere else so that fan can see the team!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Was great fun. Chris and Erik were kind enough to give out a few bits of info about Act4 and the 1.3 patch - sounds awesome so far!

And looking forward to the *ahem* very appropriate day in the not-too-distant future when I can get my hands on a drop bear pet :)
Last edited by Eyedol on Nov 2, 2014, 9:50:43 PM
Please come to taiwan for a fan meet up, I beg you ggg...
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Yeah it was a great night thanks to all that came and enjoyed themselves, it was good to meet the other players and some of the team, though i left before the 2nd bar i sure did have a blast prolly a good thing because too much longer and im sure i would have been a mess, and very good work handling the secrets :P looks like i'll have to figure em out myself.
so that guy holding the plummeting ursa is charan or jazzo? i guess it's jazzo. I imagine charan looking much older, like that white haired (half bold) scientist from halflife 1.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Nov 2, 2014, 10:52:11 PM
Now do a meetup in the Greatest Country on Earth!
anything is everything
"
Now do a meetup in the Greatest Country on Earth!

In the Sudan?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
First! ;)

Thanks to Chris and GGG for a great meet up, for the grub, oh, and fuck that DJ. Rip.

There cheers for 1 litre steins of Franziskaner!

Indeed, dat DJ! In Chris' words "Now that's pretty obnoxious". I think the DJ's RNG has forever been tainted.

Seriously, show me another developer as cool as these guys. Buying us pizza and just hang out to listen to all our questions.

These guys are the real deal. Thanks so much again!
Last edited by Reavs on Nov 3, 2014, 12:06:20 AM
Looks like fun, shame I had to work and miss it (should of got you all to come to the bar I work at). What did the DJ do that was obnoxious?
"
There cheers for 1 litre steins of Franziskaner!

http://mistertramps.com/wp-content/uploads/Franziskaner.png

?_?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info