Death's Harp tornado shot is OP

All these guys saying 3700 hp isn't enough obviously never played a high dps/evasion build, if you kill stuff fast enough you don't need 5k+ hp
"
Rich85 wrote:
All these guys saying 3700 hp isn't enough obviously never played a ranged whatever the fuck defense form build, if you kill stuff fast enough you don't need 5k+ hp

fixed that for you.

(my main is an evasion based melee running 140% 78 maps with 403 armor heu heu, still need 4.5k even if i kill stuff "fast enough")

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Rich85 wrote:
All these guys saying 3700 hp isn't enough obviously never played a ranged whatever the fuck defense form build, if you kill stuff fast enough you don't need 5k+ hp

fixed that for you.

(my main is an evasion based melee running 140% 78 maps with 403 armor heu heu, still need 4.5k even if i kill stuff "fast enough")

Peace,

-Boem-

I run crit reave and with 4k hp/evasion and dodge, can do any map mod (except reflect), only things that can scratch me are a select few bosses with -max, and even they are doable with flasks.
If it's dead it can't wear you down

Last edited by Rich85 on Nov 2, 2014, 5:43:29 PM
"
Rich85 wrote:
All these guys saying 3700 hp isn't enough obviously never played a high dps/evasion build, if you kill stuff fast enough you don't need 5k+ hp

GL in hardcore.
^You'd still need enough EHP to survive a 1 shot. Sometimes you just desync into a Vaal smash or get fisted by Dominus.
"
Boem wrote:
The dude streams and

(streaming = easy sales and easy access to pooled resources)

Didn't know he streams, where does he do that? He's not a streamer. He uploads videos to Youtube.

"
Boem wrote:
and most likely has BiS gear at this stage in the league.

So what's bonkers on him, most likely won't be on a regular player.

He is using a 6L Voll's Protector and a Death's Harp in this video. Only difference in gear from what he is normally using is the bow, he uses a Windripper. We aren't talking a 250 ex build here, he is pretty far from using BiS items.

Your erroneous assumptions and outright lies doesn't contribute anything to this discussion, come back when you have something on topic to add.

Anyways, yes TS is FOTM and OP as hell right now. Will they fix it? Yes, it is very likely that they will. TS and bows in general isn't in a balanced state right now compared to other builds in the game. How will they rebalance bows and TS? Will they bring melee more in line with TS or will they cut down the base damage of TS or do something else entirely? Who knows, but something will be done about it rest assured.

As someone else said, enjoy it while it lasts and don't worry too much about it.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Rich85 wrote:

fixed that for you.

Peace,

-Boem-

huehuehue you're a moron. Of course you will need more on a melee character running BS mods, the thought of doing that w/o dying is just idiotic.
It put to light how underpowered melee skills are. Even with splash you will never do as much damages and you will never be safer than a ranged crit build.

We all know that s why GGG introduced Spectral throw, but this is not a real melee skill.

I wonder, can you do 20k +crit aoe (or 40-60k without crit) damages with a 2h 6l melee weapon level 40 using a single skill?

I tried infernal blow on a low level unique sword and the max I could do with a 6l and my level 96 was 5k, with all gems at 20/20.

Forum pvp
I can get 17k 5link tornado shot with Infractem lvl53 bow with hatred ash and ice and no dmg from gear

It is absolutely sick how fast you clear with this skill and how safe it is.

No melee spec can match that with such lol investment into defenses (120%+ hp and some evasion..).

On top of that - movement speed..
Had 3.9k hp on a Lvl 92 and that was more then enough for my split/punc build =). Reflect no problemo - I dont use grace either. You just need high dps.
Standard IGN: LaHhRip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info