A NEW TRADİNG SYSTEM MIGHT BE GOOD

"
miljan wrote:

I am trying to find that podcast again where they talk about it, but have no luck so far.

They didnt say its gone for good, but they did not implement it because of lack of time, but because the things I said, they think with help of other sites/programs people will be able to automate it to much.

Its really a shame, I hope they will implement some version of it.

Afaik it was first mentioned at the end of CB. I was just surprised because you made it sound like it has been canceled in the meantime. Good to hear that's not the case.

"
Current trade chat is awesome you say? Isnt annoying at all?

Current trade chat is probably the worst out of the 3 most popular was to trade, but that doesn't make it awful.

"
Is there antything in the game you find not awesome? Are you on drugs everytime? Seems like it. Everything is fine for you, you post in every thread, you answer to every post, and you say to everyone that everything is fine. I dont take you serious, you know? I think you played the game only on Youtube.

Not on drug, pretty much everything is awesome and I don't answer every thread or every post only those I deem necessary. People seem to forget this is the best ARPG that is released and still being developed without thinking of posting 100 of the same threads each month. I play this game very much so, you on the other hand I don't know if you've ever done endgame maps.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
on the other hand I don't know if you've ever done endgame maps.

Nope, just farmed Docks to 95 lvl.

If people posting the same whine threads over and over again, of course just because everything is fine.

And people who suggest something or tell about their thoughts of improving the game, dont want the game to be better cuz they like it and worry about it, but just because they want too much, everything is awesome already but they want it to be even better, to be awesome with capital "A", or even with all capital letters, or they just want the devs to make the game for their own preferences, so they deserve to be trolled to death

Lets finish this
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me

"
Nope, just farmed Docks to 95 lvl.

Cool

"
If people posting the same whine threads over and over again, of course just because everything is fine.

Or people enjoy wining and don't understand how the game isnt going to be catered specifically for there needs\wants. If people want something else feel free to make it.

"
And people who suggest something or tell about their thoughts of improving the game, dont want the game to be better cuz they like it and worry about it, but just because they want too much, everything is awesome already but they want it to be even better, to be awesome with capital "A", or even with all capital letters, or they just want the devs to make the game for their own preferences, so they deserve to be trolled to death

Yes because explaining to people why it is the way it is or what things they can do to make it better for them is trolling. Most of your comments are trollish remarks and sarcasm of how much you hate the game, why even bother playing or being on the forums if you think the game sucks so bad.

FeelsBadMan

Where did I say game suck so much and not worth to be played? I like the game, that I said not ones though, but there are things that needs to be changed and game will be more fun. The community of this forum consists of assholes and dumbasses for the 99%, and I talk to them like a dick, for the other 1% I talk nice

Im tired of chatting with you, is this thread about us? If you like to chat with me, PM me, and I promise Ill try to not ignore your message

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
Where did I say game suck so much and not worth to be played? I like the game, that I said not ones though, but there are things that needs to be changed and game will be more fun. The community of this forum consists of assholes and dumbasses for the 99%, and I talk to them like a dick, for the other 1% I talk nice

Im tired of chatting with you, is this thread about us? If you like to chat with me, PM me, and I promise Ill try to not ignore your message

You only talk nice to those that agree with you, has nothing to do with "assholes and dumbasses" Honestly if you don't have anything relevant to this discussion at hand then just please be quite.

FeelsBadMan

Nobody is agreed with me. Its me just posting in other people's threads if I have to say something, I dont chat with people to find the truth, you are the only one.

And there are plenty of assholes here, just look at the manner they answer to people

You seem like a nice guy, but you like look at the game through rose-colored glasses

And I have something relevant to this discussion: I want improved trading system. And what about a trade tab on the party board. This thing seems like 5 mins of work for me, is that hard to do?

"
You seem like a nice guy,

Aww thanks.

"
but you like look at the game through rose-colored glasses

I look thru them with my personal experience. This is the best ARPG game that is released and still being developed, keep that in mind too.

"
And I have something relevant to this discussion: I want improved trading system. And what about a trade tab on the party board. This thing seems like 5 mins of work for me, is that hard to do?[

So you want an improved trading system, not a new one? As for trade tab I thought they were going to do that, but even if they did they couldn't force players to use it.

FeelsBadMan

"
AgnosiousD wrote:
I want a marketplace, I approve this dialogue.

this needs to be done. GGG said they were on it about a year ago,
not that they were working hard on it as a priority, but that it
was something that was in the works, on the back burner.

put it on the front burner.

^^ this!

and i hope it gets done before some "i am too good for this game, must have it more HC spam trade chat moar, wrong game for you go back to runescape/barbablo/[insert], development, development and more development, me unofficial GGG PR, look at me gear nab" elitist comes along

if u want to tighten item circulation so drop chances wont have to be changed and all imbahs can remain imbahs (you know who you are) make a "market zone" with limited amount of selling spots - the character selling must be physically present (parked) on selling spot, it can only sell what its trade window capacity lets it sell, it has an advertising chat bubble...yes yes hardly new or original idea

- all items, when sold...can not be sold again for a medium/extended period of time
- it can sell an item for a fixed amount of XYZ
- it can allow players make offers (which are not public) for the item, to then see and select best offer = item teleports to the buyers new "trade tab" in his stash or refuse all offers
- items for sale in trade window can not be changed without seller losing the spot
- if player performs action (except talking) it loses the spot
- if player sells everything it loses the spot

and once seller loses the spot it can not take that same spot again for XX minutes. or the player can not sell again for the same amount of time it was selling and different player (different account) can not sell same items (so items on sale and account share the sale cooldown - if possible to implement)

- one account per IP in the market zone at the same time (if possible to implement)

etc...

I think the idea\concept of a marketplace is what we have now with poe.trade and procurement. I don't think GGG ever intends for an AH or a system with automation being the primary source of trading. I support 1 off trades through forums for items that are very unique, but it would need to be limited per account. My suggestion would be similar to the steam offer system, where a player could purpose a trade and it wouldn't require players to be in game, security risk are of course involved in this, not sure how GGG could approach it.

Unfort @tantadruj you seem to only play in standard, nothing wrong with that, but you are seriously playing at an economic disadvantage by doing so, further increased by frustration with trading may make automation look nicer, but let me reassure you automation does nothing good in terms of improving the economy, especially in standard.

"
if u want to tighten item circulation so drop chances wont have to be changed and all imbahs can remain imbahs (you know who you are) make a "market zone" with limited amount of selling spots - the character selling must be physically present (parked) on selling spot, it can only sell what its trade window capacity lets it sell, it has an advertising chat bubble...yes yes hardly new or original idea

BRB making a free account(s) in order to sell my items.

"
- all items, when sold...can not be sold again for a medium/extended period of time

Interesting concept

"
- it can sell an item for a fixed amount of XYZ
- it can allow players make offers (which are not public) for the item, to then see and select best offer = item teleports to the buyers new "trade tab" in his stash or refuse all offers
- items for sale in trade window can not be changed without seller losing the spot
- if player performs action (except talking) it loses the spot
- if player sells everything it loses the spot

and once seller loses the spot it can not take that same spot again for XX minutes. or the player can not sell again for the same amount of time it was selling and different player (different account) can not sell same items (so items on sale and account share the sale cooldown - if possible to implement)

Very interesting.

"
- one account per IP in the market zone at the same time (if possible to implement)

IP cannot be used as a limitations, which means all restrictions, even timebased will be exploited one way or another. If this game wasn't free it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but it is so such a system (with this restriction) cannot work.
etc...

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info