A NEW TRADİNG SYSTEM MIGHT BE GOOD

"
bilun wrote:
I'd still love to see a Bazaar system- It allows some in game way to sell things without spamming trade chat, doesn't have the absurd efficiency of an AH that ends in everything being so cheap you never find your own gear, and tot op it all off adding in a fun shopping experience where you wander between player vendors hoping to spot a good deal.

I really like this idea.To expand a little on it:

Maybe they could make separate in-game map which would serve only as a bazaar/marketplace.Than, you can make one "trader" type character (one per each league).This trader's stash is connected to one special tab in your stash (or inventory) and refreshes every minute or so.You could also access it from the website so you could update your wares when you are not in game and you wouldn't have to leave your client on all the time.

There would be no centralized AH type items listing (to prevent bots sniping the items etc.), but you would take a stroll through the shops, check out the goods (and hilarious shop titles) than buy what you want.If the price is not right, you could PM the seller to haggle.If the seller is online message is forwarded to the char he is currently on.If not, offer an option to leave a mail in his inbox.
"
lippy7 wrote:
Yep a new trading system is in order to get more players thys one is just too dated.
Most of my friends just got scared i just dont liked is like too much work i just whana play.

You can just play, people do self found or very little trading as it is. Is it optimal way to play the game probably not, but tools do exists to help players with trading in this game.

as for @cergic 3rd parties are always making game better with tools, we have a number of them in PoE. Even AAA titles like LoL, Dota 2, D3, you name the game and the ommunity has made something better then what is in game, whether it is something that helps players learn, trade, PvP, anything 3rd parties are like free labor for companies that provide a great addition tot he game.

Saying that something is "wrong" because most people use a 3rd party site to help assist with trade isn't the right way of thinking about the current system. There was a need for assistance in finding specific items or mods and somoene created it, would I like to see it added in the game and some form of a steamlike offer system so SINGLE players can make these one off trade yes. Would I like the whole system to be thrown out and replaced with an automated system, hell no.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Dont need to be automated you now but just put a whay to creat the same store in game and the search engine in game and add some tutorial for new players.
You know make more newby friendly.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
What? Trading system? Its like its a lot of people want it, pffft. Its like a lot more people was waiting for good trading system but not rebalancing pvp, pfffft. Its like a lot more people want good trade system in the next update but not what GGG currently creating, pffft. You guys are hilarious. Dont make me laugh again in the next thread

I seriously doubt people want a "trade system" over anything you mentioned. The current system is working, can you buy items? Yes Can you sell items? Yes

Current trade chat is awesome you say? Isnt annoying at all?

Is there antything in the game you find not awesome? Are you on drugs everytime? Seems like it. Everything is fine for you, you post in every thread, you answer to every post, and you say to everyone that everything is fine. I dont take you serious, you know? I think you played the game only on Youtube.
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
bilun wrote:
I'd still love to see a Bazaar system- It allows some in game way to sell things without spamming trade chat, doesn't have the absurd efficiency of an AH that ends in everything being so cheap you never find your own gear, and tot op it all off adding in a fun shopping experience where you wander between player vendors hoping to spot a good deal.

The funny thing is, GGG said in one of the podcast videos, that they actually did exactly that, and had a working prototype. But they dropped it, because they think with help of out game programs/sites (like poe xyz) people will be able to automate it to much, so they dropped it xD.
"
miljan wrote:
"
bilun wrote:

The funny thing is, GGG said in one of the podcast videos, that they actually did exactly that, and had a working prototype. But they dropped it, because they think with help of out game programs/sites (like poe xyz) people will be able to automate it to much, so they dropped it xD.

Wait, what? I thought they just didn't find time to fully implement and release it. It's gone for good?!
"
as for @cergic 3rd parties are always making game better with tools, we have a number of them in PoE. Even AAA titles like LoL, Dota 2, D3, you name the game and the ommunity has made something better then what is in game, whether it is something that helps players learn, trade, PvP, anything 3rd parties are like free labor for companies that provide a great addition tot he game.

Saying that something is "wrong" because most people use a 3rd party site to help assist with trade isn't the right way of thinking about the current system. There was a need for assistance in finding specific items or mods and somoene created it, would I like to see it added in the game and some form of a steamlike offer system so SINGLE players can make these one off trade yes. Would I like the whole system to be thrown out and replaced with an automated system, hell no.

All i'm really saying is that an external feature is overriding and replacing something internal. As a developer, i'd be ashamed and slightly annoyed. WIKI's or FAN-stuff isn't the same thing, however.

I still use in game trading, but i'm pretty much the only one in my FL that does.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"
bilun wrote:

Wait, what? I thought they just didn't find time to fully implement and release it. It's gone for good?!

I am trying to find that podcast again where they talk about it, but have no luck so far.

They didnt say its gone for good, but they did not implement it because of lack of time, but because the things I said, they think with help of other sites/programs people will be able to automate it to much.

Its really a shame, I hope they will implement some version of it.
"
ttsmagemer wrote:

Having sex with Sasha Grey might be good too but both things will most likely never happen.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
ttsmagemer wrote:

Having sex with Sasha Grey might be good too but both things will most likely never happen.

Not even if i got money for doing so.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info