Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

A trading story...

"
...me- Typing...

... <randomguyfrompoe.trade>..

-me-Hello.
-No response...
After 30 sec..

me-Hello u there? ....Still no response..
-After 5 minutes...
-Hello i was afk..or in a map i don't remember.

Me- can u trade sir?
-Oh i can't right now i'm in a map.

Me- there is a teleport to town function JUST for that..
,,The random guy,, - Sorry can't come now, bye.

Story over.
True and simple .Poe trading nowdays.. Still.. waiting for the ,,promised,, new trading system, which suposa make my life a bit easier.

Over and out.

You must be playing the game for about a week or something if you think anyone would leave a high level map for a trade. If it is a 20 ex trade sure. I'll waste a portal on a 78 for you. If not you'll have to wait (you can go to the forums posting clueless threads while you're waiting)
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Oct 31, 2014, 11:33:09 PM
I hate trading as much as anyone, but getting mad because they aren't willing to drop everything just to sell an item to you is pretty sad. They have no obligation to sell you anything. Is it nice when they take a second to respond and let me know they are in a map or busy doing something else...absolutely, But in no way is it mandatory. If they don't respond in a couple minutes, I just look for someone else selling the item or something similar.
Tho I am still hopeful that GGG will eventually add a real trading system, One that allows for buying items from someone even if they aren't online or they are AFK. Would make things so much easier and I wouldn't have to waste so much time.
"
...me- Typing...

... <randomguyfrompoe.trade>..

-me-Hello.
-No response...
After 30 sec..

me-Hello u there? ....Still no response..
-After 5 minutes...
-Hello i was afk..or in a map i don't remember.

Me- can u trade sir?
-Oh i can't right now i'm in a map.

Me- there is a teleport to town function JUST for that..
,,The random guy,, - Sorry can't come now, bye.

Story over.
True and simple .Poe trading nowdays.. Still.. waiting for the ,,promised,, new trading system, which suposa make my life a bit easier.

Over and out.

They want trading to be a struggle , because the game is clearly perfect in all other aspects :D
R.I.P 4.B.
I always port uot of a map to trade, exeption is if Im in a master chain. I dont response for a min or two when ppl say *I'd like to buy ... for 15 chaos* - I have many items for sell, so I dont know if he wants to buy with my price or he wants to bu it with a discount, so I go to my page in my shop to see which item he wants to buy and what the price I made for it.

It makes me angry when ppl say *Hi, I want to buy your ... you posted with a price of 15 chaos*, me - *Ok, come to my ho*, I send him party invite, port out of my map for a trade, place that item into my inventory, waiting for him, and then, he says- *I want to buy it for 5 chaos, because for 15 I can buy better from someone*... Dont do that guys if you dont wanna get to ignore list. If you want to buy for a less price, so say it from the start, dont waste our time. If someone telling from the start that he wants to buy it cheaper, its 50/50 I will sell cheaper , but if tells me it after we meet each other in a hide, its 100% I say *Bye*

Also if you want to get a reply, dont ask the price if the price is already there. Happened a few times: *How much for an item?* - *Isnt there a price already, all my stuff are set with a price* - *Yes, its 2 ex here* - *So why are you asking me the price?*

Also: *Hey, I see you selling the Item* - *Yep, Im selling it* - *Link it please* - *Im sure you found my Item on poe.trade, does not my Item shown in there?* - *Yes, its shown* - *So its the same I have for sale*
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Also few times newbies was thinking Im trying to scam them:

If I have several the same items, like unique maps, items like Three Dragons mask that dont really have rolls that can be sold for higher price or for lower.. Well, you know that when you take out the item you set in the shop that item wont be *Verified* anymore, so when I have several Cowards Trial or whatever unique maps, I give not the one I set in my shop but I give another with slightly different rolls, that allows me not to set the map again in the shop to make it *Verified*, and people think Im trying to scam them. One guy that wanted to trade with me was really realy insane, he cancelled trade, broke party and said* Try to scam someone else*

But often people just say- *Hey, do you have the item with that rolls you set in your shop?* In that case I give them that item and go to my shop to put the other one in the list.
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
I always port uot of a map to trade, exeption is if Im in a master chain. I dont response for a min or two when ppl say *I'd like to buy ... for 15 chaos* - I have many items for sell, so I dont know if he wants to buy with my price or he wants to bu it with a discount, so I go to my page in my shop to see which item he wants to buy and what the price I made for it.

It makes me angry when ppl say *Hi, I want to buy your ... you posted with a price of 15 chaos*, me - *Ok, come to my ho*, I send him party invite, port out of my map for a trade, place that item into my inventory, waiting for him, and then, he says- *I want to buy it for 5 chaos, because for 15 I can buy better from someone*... Dont do that guys if you dont wanna get to ignore list. If you want to buy for a less price, so say it from the start, dont waste our time. If someone telling from the start that he wants to buy it cheaper, its 50/50 I will sell cheaper , but if tells me it after we meet each other in a hide, its 100% I say *Bye*

Also if you want to get a reply, dont ask the price if the price is already there. Happened a few times: *How much for an item?* - *Isnt there a price already, all my stuff are set with a price* - *Yes, its 2 ex here* - *So why are you asking me the price?*

Also: *Hey, I see you selling the Item* - *Yep, Im selling it* - *Link it please* - *Im sure you found my Item on poe.trade, does not my Item shown in there?* - *Yes, its shown* - *So its the same I have for sale*

very true. some buyers are just so -.-'
"
Boem wrote:
When people wisp me and i am in a map, i just tell them and they have to wait for when i am done or have to go sell my stuff.

Takes like 1 message.

them -"hi i would like to buy x"

me -"sure i am in a map, i will invite you when i am done or selling stuff"

it's like, normal behavior.

I might be a douche about not putting b/o's on items, but i have the courtesy to interact with people in a normal fashion, instead of wasting there time.

I never understood this whole "i ain't got no time for this shit" attitude.

Your playing a video game, say wot now?

Peace,

-boem-

edit : ow yeah OP, if you don't have the patience to wait until somebody else finishes his map or needs to sell gear then that's on you lol. Your in a video-game, if your staring at your screen waiting for the trade you seriously lack creativity.

Yeeesss.. I now have hope for this community again ...
I like many kinds of games 😊

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info