I'd prefer PoE to be P2P if we could have a better quality game.

Gotto fix these problems somehow.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2014, 3:52:43 AM
I am sorry for your problems.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I too am sorry for "problems". Game works great for me!
I got 99 problems but PoE ain't one!

Spoiler
I'm sorry! But someone had to...
what problems?

plus I already paid more for this game than for any other game ever (grandmaster pack coming xmas if all goes to plan) and I did so precisely because of the lack of p2w or p2p
signed.

but sadly, I don't think technical optimization would ever be high on GGG's "to do" list. Pay-To-Play or not. I'm actually beginning to doubt they can, at this point.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I have seen far worse p2p games.
I stick with PoE cuz I like the concept and ok, because it's one of the best games i played.

Sure desync suxx and some effect overloaded maps are kind of annoying due to heavy lags on my kinda non gaming computer (not PoE fault), but there are flaws to every game I played, specially when it's online (I feel there are less annoying cheats available for PoE than for other games I played (no 1 Hit hacks etc. i heard of)).
As for other "problems", like the trading system: some of them might be intended and make PoE unique.
Last edited by boesersven on Oct 31, 2014, 10:13:06 AM
As i proposed once before

A cotisation for X problem would be nice

People that buys points see their funding devided in 2

50% that goes for GGG discretion (general running and maintenance)
50% that goes to fix/improve what the player decides

so if you buys a 20$ pack
you have 10$ investment in where you want, personnaly id put it in desync fix
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You're crazy.

However, I would definitely P2P since it would mean we wouldn't have such a crappy playerbase.
Sorry for the guys above me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info