First three things devs would change if they played the game for a single day?

1. Trade system requiring presence of both the buyer and the seller in the same party and place.

2. Vendor exchange rates so currency can be converted between types more freely. So you don't need to be at the mercy of market manipulation dickheads to 5l your things.

3. Drop rates for crafting currencies like exalteds which are crap (+1 effect on a rare item) but so rare it's impossible to ever craft anything with them (can always buy a better item for 1 ex, always).

Your lists? :-D
Last edited by delray on Oct 31, 2014, 6:42:53 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1) Partying mechanics that make the game too easy for parties.

2) Dynamics of the game that make too large a difference between "good enough" and "way too powerful".

3) Adding more "solutions" to challenges that characters face, rather than simply removing the challenge.
Although I think the topic is fun, posting my list would feel like an endorsement of the topic title which has been disproven on several occasions. I believe there is a GGG employee who has completed five achievements this temp league in fact. That is tough to do without playing the game :p

Vitriolic rhetoric coated with a funny overtone does not change the core of the message.
work on the game engine
If they started from scratch and played for a day they probably wouldn't change an awful lot... Playing through Normal and Cruel is a pretty great experience. But here are my ideas.

1. Party system. I'm assuming that they would figure out their party system really isn't used.

2. Add a portal that takes players back to the entrance of corrupted areas. This is super annoying and really should have been in the game since these areas were released.

3. This last one is a stretch because I really don't think they'd find much else in one day. But I'd like them to nerf tar. As a melee player it's really super annoying to move at such a slow speed...
"
qwertazx wrote:
work on the game engine

1-fix the game engine
2-fix the game engine
3-fix the game engine
4-fix the game engine
5-improve drop rates of good rarity gears for crafting.
1. Milk

2. Bread

3. Condoms

Oh, wait.
Wrong list...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
delray wrote:
1. Trade system requiring presence of both the buyer and the seller in the same party and place.

Hi Delray,

There actually are some things planned on that front.

"
Chris wrote:
It's very likely that cross-instance trading is going to be finished earlier than other changes to the trade system. We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier.

Sorry I can't post more than just a quote here, but it's like 1am and those dailies aren't going to do themselves.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
delray wrote:

Hi Delray,

There actually are some things planned on that front.

"
Chris wrote:
It's very likely that cross-instance trading is going to be finished earlier than other changes to the trade system. We're also looking at changes to the noticeboard to make both trading and questing easier.

Sorry I can't post more than just a quote here, but it's like 1am and those dailies aren't going to do themselves.

Wait, wait. Are you quitting? It has been posited that ggg does not play the game so the only conclusion to be drawn is you are quitting right now. Where you going? Astronaut? Stripper? So many options!
1.) Socketing & linking

2.) Atziri fragments farm (more generally: boredom grind of X so that you can do Y)

3.) economy-centric drop rates (of orbs)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info