First three things devs would change if they played the game for a single day?

"
Dan_GGG wrote:

There actually are some things planned

LMFAO

Since when were you such a jokester Dan?
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

LMFAO

Planned improvements to desync upped the fleet mod from 25% to 35%.
After it was seen how successful it wasn't, planned improvements to desync introduced a fucking 60% fleet mod in Zana maps.

Yeah, I'd like them to play 60% fleet maps with monsters desyncing left, right and centre throughout the whole map. I'd like them to open strongboxes themselves (no, Chris, getting someone else to open them as you suggest is not a fix) and deal with screen freezes and resurrect screens.

I'd like them, ultimately (as fixing seems to never happen) to develop future content for PoE that is suited to the engine, netcode, optimisation and lolprediction rather than for how they dream it is.
Casually casual.

They wouldn't change a thing, as they're already aware of the major issues since we've written them down a few thousand times. Instead they'd just bump or create some "customer support was amazing" threads on reddit.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

LMFAO

Planned improvements to desync upped the fleet mod from 25% to 35%.
After it was seen how successful it wasn't, planned improvements to desync introduced a fucking 60% fleet mod in Zana maps.

Yeah, I'd like them to play 60% fleet maps with monsters desyncing left, right and centre throughout the whole map. I'd like them to open strongboxes themselves (no, Chris, getting someone else to open them as you suggest is not a fix) and deal with screen freezes and resurrect screens.

I'd like them, ultimately (as fixing seems to never happen) to develop future content for PoE that is suited to the engine, netcode, optimisation and lolprediction rather than for how they dream it is.

Dan's post was specifically talking about a trade system, to maintain some context. Which is equally laughable to the points you brought up.

I also love that we are still trying to squeeze through tiny doorways and hallways.

And then there is atziri, who is essentially "dodge the ground effects until shes dead" This game should include literally 0 ground effects. What we see on the ground is not accurate.

I still think my idea for supporter packs was a great one - we get to buy the devs time and force them to play their own game.

Different supporter packs allow us to impose different rules and milestones on the devs, make them really pricey, who cares. They should have to see what theyve done :)
"
Hyskoa wrote:
They wouldn't change a thing, as they're already aware of the major issues since we've written them down a few thousand times. Instead they'd just bump or create some "customer support was amazing" threads on reddit.

Every time I think the issues are glaringly obvious, someone like Dan posts something about a pathetic attempt to hint at something that should have been in the game 2 years ago.

Its like that one kid that nobody likes and always makes fun of, but he is totally clueless and still loves himself.
Dont be that kid GGG.
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Every time I think the issues are glaringly obvious, someone like Dan posts something about a pathetic attempt to hint at something that should have been in the game 2 years ago.

Its like that one kid that nobody likes and always makes fun of, but he is totally clueless and still loves himself.
Dont be that kid GGG.

Well, if they themselves don't realise after this long, I doubt anything we say or do will change that. They probably just gave up on trying to fix things at this point. look at the new Brutus and Merveille fight, absolutely horrible. The person who designed these doesn't play the game. At all.
"
Hyskoa wrote:

seriously that asskissing is misplaced just an example of how aware they are many complained about burning ground killing fps what did we get desecrated ground which is even worse and that only 1 example how out of touch the dev team i with their own game and engine
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I had to force the screensettings to 4 and still have problems with desecrated grounds. And I'm not even running a potatocomp. It's mind boggling how nothing is being done.
And the merveille/brutus revamps were just a slap to the face.
1) introduce a pinball mini-game in hide-outs for when people are waiting.(trading)

2) instead of two women around the globes, introduce 4 each.

3) introduce a pinball high-score ladder.

Obviously,
Spoiler
this didn't need a serious response

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
majesw wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
end game. serious worst end game ever. not only is difficulty static instead of dynamic and infinite it's rng gated so you spend majority of your time doing mindnuming falling asleep at kb blow outs at lower level and lower maps searching for shit to get to highest levels.

see d3 greater rifting for proper end game if you need a cue.

Interesting... Most people in the D3 forums view greater rifts as a huge failure.
They cite the following...
-no loot
-rankings based on rift RNG (getting conduit pylon)
-terrible one-shot mechanics
-only 1-2 builds per class can progress to high rifts
-other things I don't remember

- when dont they complain about loot? It RAINS in D3 ...kripp was GG in week of play and still not good enough for em. Not a rift problem a whiners problem.

-Some truth there get a good rift and it's possible bad impossible and teaming

-Nothing wrong with one shot mechanics we have em here too. Hardest difficult should have them. Again same whiners who got original inferno nerfed into a boring romp fest game. (I miss enrage, healing elites, etc) Glad to see difficulty back and at least now it's optional.

-Lack of build diversity/itemization is a D3 problem always has been and why I hate the game. Not a rift problem. POE kicks D3s ass in this respect as there are hundreds maybe thousands of endgame builds.

The real essence of Greater Rifts are little RNG grinding low levels like we do in this game. You can almost always test yourself with hardest content your gear/skill is capable of so you don't get bored. It has infinite difficulty and all builds will get one shot eventually so you never run out of things to do. All unlike this game where majority of time for above 85 players is grinding low level content. wether it be low maps or city of sarn, for shot at static higher level content which is boring. Thats why most ppl just stop around 80-85.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 31, 2014, 6:52:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info