So that's how GGG does it?

We need a new circle jerk meta, the RMT stuff is getting boring.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I wonder.....

If people request a PM with links to proof, screenshots, links to other sites, and I or others provide them in PM's is that probation worthy too?

OR

do you only get probated for name and shame policy if it's a public post ?

Any GGG staff want to provide me an answer ? If the answer is we don't probate players for PM's to other players I have a few interesting site links I could provide to whoever wants it. Just for giggles of course to see how truly blatant the RMT vs "name and shame" policy protecting supporters issue is.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
I wonder.....

If people request a PM with links to proof, screenshots, links to other sites, and I or others provide them in PM's is that probation worthy too?

OR

do you only get probated for name and shame policy if it's a public post ?

Any GGG staff want to provide me an answer ? If the answer is we don't probate players for PM's to other players I have a few interesting site links I could provide to whoever wants it. Just for giggles of course to see how truly blatant the RMT vs "name and shame" policy protecting supporters issue is.

Can you send it to me?
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
I wonder.....

Can you send it to me?

I don't know.......can I GGG ? Will I be probated ?
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
There has been requests and offers for that in the past, and GGG never said that it's not allowed.
[Removed by Support]
amazing that people still ride the rmt train meanwhile their are hundreds of ppl out there playing as a whole party as one person cloning their keyboard input on 6 chars flooding the economy with currency

cant be detected so its magicaly "allowed" no its not but hey we wont ban you
ToS in this game is a fucking joke
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 31, 2014, 10:41:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info