Showing ONLY good drops

"
Sygnano wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
Stop trying to turn this game into Path of the Casual. Next thing you'll be asking for a currency magnet that autoloots it for you just like in Diablow 3.

Newsflash folks: this is a hardcore game where even looting takes skill. If you lack pick-up skills you deserve no loot. Period.

10/10, basically baited everyone here. Just excellent.

Thanks. Didn't think it would be that easy tbh.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Sygnano wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
Stop trying to turn this game into Path of the Casual. Next thing you'll be asking for a currency magnet that autoloots it for you just like in Diablow 3.

Newsflash folks: this is a hardcore game where even looting takes skill. If you lack pick-up skills you deserve no loot. Period.

10/10, basically baited everyone here. Just excellent.

Thanks. Didn't think it would be that easy tbh.

See? Sea of Stupidity.
HAIL SATAN!
I do a lot of run n gun playstyle and often miss orbs, luckily i play with my brother who sees them. I wish there was a better indicator, especially for the higher orbs and uniques.

Maybe removing all the useless drops would bring more attention to the good items that drop
It's annoying that people who use 3rd party HUD programs can enjoy customizable item filters (with font and color selection), while people who play "legit" have to squint, go slow, strain their eyes, and have an overall unenjoyable experience in coop due to all the text spam cluttering the entire screen.

6-player without a HUD is like a finding the needle in a haystack simulator. GGG needs to ban the HUDs (so we all suffer) or add item display filtering & customization natively to their game.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Sorry, GGG are too busy making mtx items that fill the screen with more clutter. Emailed them over a year ago regarding item filtering and improvements to ignore list. They just said those things were coming soon. Of course they never did. Maybe they lack the coding know-how to implement item filtering. The most likely reason however is that there are "sexier" things to add than boring old item filtering.

Sad but true I feel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info