Showing ONLY good drops

There is no skill required to play this game. Your world is an illusion exile.

As for HC > SC ... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Everyone in HC uses hacks and macros and altF4 scripts to stay alive. Couple that with useless amount of HP nodes and overdefensive builds which is a borefest just to pick on people like me. SUCH SKILL

as far as I am concerned HC people are nothing but bad mannered scrubs on a high horse with a bit of third party software usage on the side to go with. do you ever wonder why people like me dont like being in league with people like you ?
Last edited by Ael00 on Oct 31, 2014, 2:34:59 PM
"
holocaustus wrote:
Stop trying to turn this game into Path of the Casual. Next thing you'll be asking for a currency magnet that autoloots it for you just like in Diablow 3.

Newsflash folks: this is a hardcore game where even looting takes skill. If you lack pick-up skills you deserve no loot. Period.

I joined a public map rotation last week and some guy was using a loot hack. I noticed it when he got assigned uniques that dropped near him twice, the unique drop sound played but the item never hit the ground, his script was picking them up in milliseconds. After I noticed it I watched him carefully and his thing was going to town sucking up orbs and RGB links like a black hole. After the map I logged out and went to google to see if my suspicions were correct. D3 style magnet autolooting is a 300kb download and judging by thread views on one site giving it out for free it's fairly pervasive, as in more people than I thought played this game at all. Path of the Casual has been here for a long time I'd bet. People who don't have what it takes to loot hardmode will seek out other options. They should make it a little more flexible to stem the tide of people supporting the hack forums. I wouldn't mind loot name color options, how does that take away from your hard mode experience? Leave currency brown, problem solved.
Last edited by Astealoth on Oct 31, 2014, 3:03:01 PM
"
Ael00 wrote:
There is no skill required to play this game. Your world is an illusion exile.

As for HC > SC ... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Everyone in HC uses hacks and macros and altF4 scripts to stay alive. Couple that with useless amount of HP nodes and overdefensive builds which is a borefest just to pick on people like me. SUCH SKILL

as far as I am concerned HC people are nothing but bad mannered scrubs on a high horse with a bit of third party software usage on the side to go with. do you ever wonder why people like me dont like being in league with people like you ?

All I said was you are playing the "easy/easier" version of the game, while claiming the entire game requires no skill. And, in fact you are, and your statements are incorrect under any definition of the word 'skill'.

NOBODY uses cheats that I have ever seen or heard of. (within my friends list or guilds I know) I would unfriend/kick/report anyone who I found out uses them, and for the record plenty of us run 'glass cannons' from time to time as well. I promise you we play HC for the challenge and for the very reason you are unsatisfied with the "no skill required" version of the game. NOT to "just to pick on people like you" I tried to emphasize that I meant no offense or disrespect - and I truly don’t.
Imho best solution would be to implement a font seize scaling system. 5s and 6s items on the ground are shown twice as large as others.
Come on GGG, implemnent item filtering already!!! And what ever happened to the improvement of ignore lists? Please stop making more iron hat class uniques and implement useful things players actually want!

Oh, except that guy from page 1 who seems to get off on walls of text. I challenge him to go into a 6 man 100% IIQ map with a culler who has another 100%IIQ. It really shows what a shit this games can be.
They will implement better loot features, buy way to late. When 90% of players will use 3rd party tool for it.
This feature is needed now, so this 3rd party tool doesn't get popular. Why? Beacause it also has game breaking features.
What else is there to do in a thread like this but to say: +1 to loot filter!
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
Stop trying to turn this game into Path of the Casual. Next thing you'll be asking for a currency magnet that autoloots it for you just like in Diablow 3.

Newsflash folks: this is a hardcore game where even looting takes skill. If you lack pick-up skills you deserve no loot. Period.

its a fucking point and click game dude.

Clickerheroes needs more skill than this game.

Sayin you are 'skilled' in poe is like saying 'I boil very good eggs'.

There is plenty of skill in this game. I tried many of these glassy builds which are beating atiziri and uber like Mathil and his puncture ranger. Just cant do it. His is all about movment dodging and positioning. So I have to stack more defenses and play more tank type builds because I do get hit. He doesnt even get hit by anything mostly. Its amazing to watch and Id like to see your UBER 4L video.

After all its just boiling eggs..everyone can do it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 1, 2014, 1:33:44 PM
"
holocaustus wrote:

10/10, basically baited everyone here. Just excellent.
This game has needed regex filters for item drops and chat for years. Sadly the devs seem either unable to do it, too lazy to do it, or dont understand why its needed. I doubt the third option is true, I also doubt the first option is true.

A simple regex filter applyable to any text in the game would solve a lot of problems, with drops, trade chat, and global.

Ive brought this up before, but it was probably buried in a sea of stupidity.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info