Please fix the pause on logging out / logging to menu

This isn't CT elitism it's Macro/Chicken script hate.Why else add it to PvE races?

Silly Mors you know that I only escaped in races where you overleveled to 20+ in 2-3h CTs with your party and stuttered "Kill Hilbert" 20 times and that was literally the last time you saw me in a CT.
The only guy you party I saw in a CT was Zoroxo during the CT "tests" but he decided to gank level 11s with level 15 after his friend(some templar with gibberish) got killed and he almost got one shot.

So 1 guy only needed to turn on Helmans stream and we knew you were coming. Level 20-24 vs level 12-14 were totally fair matchups.

But let's have a look at 1h and solo CTs.

Oh right what happened S2E169 AimlessGun went ganking level 1 noobs and got killed by me thanks for the demi and you cried. ;)

Or remember S2E178 where you decided to do a party fight on equal level your party lost 5 members and you ran away our party lost 2 members. Thanks for the demis again.

And I am pretty sure I did better than you in like every solo CT but like 3 where I died in act 1 while being invaded/invading.

And FYI the only time I was on Australia was when I was playing with Metronomy in Season 5 or 6 that was and I died in like 60% of the events.

What I do in CT races is grab WPs and switch to US/EU server. This way I have full control over the majority of instances and cannot be followed.

And too bad my postings about fools gold use date back to CB and you claim the board didn't exist till OB.
Or look shittyRMTboard/topic.php?t=60735216&f=160 look it existed even 1 year before OB.
So much for your credibility.

Watch out when a Mjölner build becomes build of week but you did it first and own all rights.
Go post on reddit about it maybe you will collect another -500 Karma in 2 days.

Watch out when booboo bear, yogi bear and wookie team up on mara for Signature demis another reason to cry.
"
Hilbert wrote:

Watch out when booboo bear, yogi bear and wookie team up on mara for Signature demis another reason to cry.

"
terrex wrote:

you must be so jelly right now
"
terrex wrote:

This happened to me once way back in cb during a race. Logged on zero life, no death notice, still in the race at login screen. Finished the race np, cant recall if i won though.

Reported it as a bug, got an immediate dev reply, never experienced it again and assumed it was long fixed. Guess not!

Oh and in on-topic news, the delay on logout hasnt been fixed either.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info