Please fix the pause on logging out / logging to menu

It's getting really old dying like this. At least it seems to happen to me in the worst times. If it's on my end I wouldn't doubt it but I know other people in which this happens to.

Log at like 70% life, game locks up for 1-2 sec, plays for a sec then you die / logout.

Last edited by terrex on Oct 29, 2014, 7:12:21 PM
Yeah people should die like men. Add a +5 second quit timer just like in CT.
Last edited by Hilbert on Oct 29, 2014, 9:07:37 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:
Yeah people should die like a men. Add a +5 second quit timer just like in CT.

There are just certain scenarios where you need to log out fast. There's definitely butthurt in this post but it's caught me a few times so far.

"
terrex wrote:
Log at like 70% life

Kobe, is that you?
Spoiler
Kappa

http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
cwu wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
Log at like 70% life

Kobe, is that you?
Spoiler
Kappa

Phys crit puncture n stuff.... I went hard, okaay..
Last edited by terrex on Oct 29, 2014, 7:40:51 PM
You did not get the joke :'(
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
cwu wrote:
You did not get the joke :'(

Frig.. I still laughed though. :D
"
Hilbert wrote:
Yeah people should die like men. Add a +5 second quit timer just like in CT.

What I never get about this sense of CT elitism you have, is that you go out of you way not to fight anyone.

You talk a LOT of trash, but you do poorly in just about every mode of game play PoE has to offer.

As I recall the last time I found you in a CT race, you had a portal up in every zone, which you put up and farm near so the 5 second rule didnt apply, and you could ninja through the portal.

This is having to log onto the Singapore\Australia gateway to even have a chance at finding you.

cue 10 page hilbert response about how I used FG in closed beta. Of course there wasn't even a section for PoE until OB, but whos counting, certainly not Hilbert.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
It's because there's rain on the login screen, everyone knows rain causes long load times
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Logout delay was nonexistant (ping only, essentially instant) before the exit to character screen option was added, so its fairly likely the code somehow got botched a bit during the addition.

Not holding my breath on a fix though, its been this way for what, a year now? If its on the fixlist at all, its almost certainly near the bottom.

"
TheuberClips wrote:
It's because there's rain on the login screen, everyone knows rain causes long load times

lol
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Oct 30, 2014, 10:59:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info