Twitch and POE

I was on twitch and "Chess" the game was higher on the list than poe....chess guys.......chess.....
Here until the end.
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Noblesse oblige
"
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Is it that time already?

/doom
Since Kripparian dont play Activly PoE more, the Twitch Viewer drops by 50-80%

U can think of this Guy what you whant, but he attracted the biggest Viewer/Player Pool to this Game.

Your point? Chess is a great game.
Good for chess! That's awesome!
Couldn't imagine many things more boring than watching someone stream PoE, I'd take watching a game of chess anyday.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Oct 29, 2014, 7:37:58 AM
poe streaming is just for streamers to do lotteries,uber atziri runs and hand outs.
It was prophesied, let it begin.

The game is DED. Doom I say. DOOM.

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
Bots/cheats/rmt were the flavor of the week.
Going to standard if master level doesn't carry over has made some rounds too.

League is coming to an end soon so I expect the POE is Ded threads to start popping up. That's where the treasure trove for this thread comes through again.

Been thinking the same thing. Waiting for a thread with steam graphs as proof.
The game doesn't really lend itself to streaming... Honestly who would prefer to watch a stream than actually play the game itself?

Most highly watched streams are of competitive games like Dota and LoL. If there was a way to cast races by being able to watch several players simultaneously there may yet be some interest in streaming PoE. Also, PvP may hold some promise in that department for PoE, as GreenDude and Williwonka's tourneys demonstrated.
Last edited by thevdende on Oct 29, 2014, 7:59:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info