[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

"
Seriously12x wrote:
Im Level 87 now and would like to know if i should get Atziri´s Step now ?

Here is my current Equip:

4,1k Life
488 Energy Shield
Resis(over 155% to Cold/Fire/Light)

You can, but 155+ for each resist means that you have resistences OVER good other stats.
In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
"
"
Seriously12x wrote:
Im Level 87 now and would like to know if i should get Atziri´s Step now ?

Here is my current Equip:

4,1k Life
488 Energy Shield
Resis(over 155% to Cold/Fire/Light)

You can, but 155+ for each resist means that you have resistences OVER good other stats.

im just 155+ cuz the windscream which gives me 15% everywhere. If i switch it to Atziri´s Step, then i only have 140 everywhere and this should be fine or not ?

edit: Does Life Leech still works for Elemental Reflect since it doesn t work for me i get to much DMG and Life Leech does give me like nothing even if its Level20

Last edited by Seriously12x on Aug 26, 2015, 5:17:20 AM
Leech for everyone doesnt work real well anymore. 2% isnt much. even 4% with warlords is weak.

For reflect if you want guarantee safety just three pot cold/fire/lightning before every fight on reflect map.

The dodge setup takes a big load off since only half (46%) ever comes back. I can do reflect with little to no pots. See videos.

You can do Atziri Step at 87 but it's really tight.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAv4EBwSzBUIFtQceDdEOSA-rES0RlhNxFkAWbxa_GGoaOB0UIG4i6iSLJpUnLylPKjgsnC0fLdIwcTlSOkI6WDwFPV9BlkLDRKtFnUlRS3hMs1AwUlNTUlVLVa5VxleUWAdYrlnzXfJepWHiY0NknWaea7dwUnDVcg98g3_GghCCm4PbhX2J04w2jb-OZI9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjua4Juhnz6f36IAoqOnCK6ztvrAZsHzwzrQ9dQj1abbXt2o34TfsONq6Nbr7uv17TzvfPDV8h33pvrS?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 26, 2015, 6:55:06 AM
"
lunaticloser wrote:
"
"
This build is also tanky at end game you run, 24-26 Arctic Armor for 16% phys mit + 4 endurance charge for 32% total physical mitigation.

This is completely wrong. No idea how GGG let this slip by and put this guide put on the front page, but if you don't understand the difference between multiplicative and additive multipliers then I really don't care how much 420yoloswag dps you have. You're spreading misinformation, and even worse GGG has featured you which is only further exposing this misinformation to the community as truth. The rest of the guide could be immaculate, it doesn't matter. This was no typo or oversight, you simply didn't do your homework, and now many newer players are going to be misled because of it.

yeah. For all the people interested in understanding the mechanics, well, I'd recommend going to the wiki. But as a TL,DR, arctic armour simply modifies whatever damage you would take AFTER everything has been mitigated and multiplies it by , in this case, 0.84.

So, since you have 0 armor, 4 endurance charges, a 1000 damage phys hit would get mitigated by your armor (which is 0), then mitigated by your endurance charges (and not armor + end charges at once, they're calculated differently).

So it's now 1000 * 0.84 (16% mitigation) = 840

And then the result is multiplied by your AA multiplier.
840 * 0.84 = 705.6 damage, which is 29.44% effective damage reduction.

shock/abyssus/vulnerability then stack ADDITIVELY with each other and multiply the final value by the resulting multiplier, if you wanted to know.

TY for this. Corrected.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 26, 2015, 7:21:02 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Leech for everyone doesnt work real well anymore. 2% isnt much. even 4% with warlords is weak.

For reflect if you want guarantee safety just three pot cold/fire/lightning before every fight on reflect map.

The dodge setup takes a big load off since only half (46%) ever comes back. I can do reflect with little to no pots. See videos.

You can do Atziri Step at 87 but it's really tight.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAv4EBwSzBUIFtQceDdEOSA-rES0RlhNxFkAWbxa_GGoaOB0UIG4i6iSLJpUnLylPKjgsnC0fLdIwcTlSOkI6WDwFPV9BlkLDRKtFnUlRS3hMs1AwUlNTUlVLVa5VxleUWAdYrlnzXfJepWHiY0NknWaea7dwUnDVcg98g3_GghCCm4PbhX2J04w2jb-OZI9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjua4Juhnz6f36IAoqOnCK6ztvrAZsHzwzrQ9dQj1abbXt2o34TfsONq6Nbr7uv17TzvfPDV8h33pvrS?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench

Aight ty it worked with the resis flask but took so long since i can only kill like a group of 8
How can i do Immunity agianst Curses Maps ?

I have some other question if its fine for you. Im having a hard time to sustain agianst Bosses i can t outheal the bosses or sustain with the Mana. For an example Jungle Valley Map the Boss just oneshots me even with the Atziri Promise Flask how is he even possible to kill or even outheal ? Torture Chamber Map the boss is also very hard are there any tactics ? I tried to switch Cold to Fire with Life Leech agianst Bosses but no way i can outheal it or sustain with the Mana.

And sometimes i die to the Monster who are going under the Earth don t know the Name of him but they hurt really hard.

My current Setup with the Potion is Quicksilver, Life, all 3 Resistance when should i use Atziri Promise, Iron or Reflex ?

On your Videos your Lightning Warp is way faster than my how is it possible even if i have the same Setup with Quality 20% Lw ?
Last edited by Seriously12x on Aug 26, 2015, 7:22:22 AM
You need mana regen for no curse map. Turn off a heralds like HoT so you have 800 free mana which recharges between fights. Or add clarity instead or HoT.

Torture chamber boss I can one/two shot with flame surge but until you have some DPS

1. kill ads first with IN
2. always have a couple lightning flask and use them
3. Hide behind pillar when she does lightning beam.
4. move in on her when lightning beam stops since she cant beam twice in a row
5. kill her with whatever IN or FS

As far as those physical monsters/boss. Stand still so AA is working. Never walk around them always use lightning warp so AA is working. Use a granite flask.

LW is broken right now.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1401038/page/3

Please complain in that thread and ask why Chris wont fix it when he said he would.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 26, 2015, 7:50:18 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You need mana regen for no curse map. Turn off a heralds like HoT so you have 800 free mana which recharges between fights. Or add clarity instead or HoT.

Torture chamber boss I can one/two shot with flame surge but until you have some DPS

1. kill ads first with IN
2. always have a couple lightning flask and use them
3. Hide behind pillar when she does lightning beam.
4. move in on her when lightning beam stops since she cant beam twice in a row
5. kill her with whatever IN or FS

As far as those physical monsters/boss. Stand still so AA is working. Never walk around them always use lightning warp so AA is working. Use a granite flask.

LW is broken right now.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1401038/page/3

Please complain in that thread and ask why Chris wont fix it when he said he would.

Ty very much appreciate it.
I just got this baby
Holy shit thats an awesome amy 30ex?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 27, 2015, 7:31:23 PM
Try lighting warp now boys shits quick like my vids cos they finally fixed less duraction
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info