[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

1) in my case they usually die before i do, especially combined with cwdt immortall call proc

2) start with diamond rings :)
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Really enjoying your build so far, thanks for the guide.

I have couple questions:

1) What do you do against the random ele reflect rare monsters? Sometimes they're hard to notice.

2) I'm getting 53k dps with HoI, HoT, and AA, ice golem, 7 power charges. I know some of my gems aren't 20/20 yet, but what is the best way to get more dps?

I also have mana issues sometimes, only have 277 mana unreserved out of 1321 max. How do I get 1800 like in your video? When I use flame surge and single target bosses, I have to pop a mana flask.

Gear

You need at least 300 mana free (actually 294) way echo works and for warlords to catch up. Just turn off HoT. Hardly does anything, like 1500-2000 DPS meh, plus I turn it off when fight boss and in no regen maps to have a buffer so I can always spam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gN4ArkMRr0&feature=youtu.be

As far as reflect well you must pop all three elements before engaging. Or of you have the end game spell dodge setup you don't really have to all the time since half the time none is reflected. Watch my reflect map vid too.. Sometimes I have to pot sometimes not. Thats the downside with dodge its not guaranteed. Flask are.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 16, 2015, 11:01:33 AM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

I also have mana issues sometimes, only have 277 mana unreserved out of 1321 max. How do I get 1800 like in your video? When I use flame surge and single target bosses, I have to pop a mana flask.

I want to chime in and say that I've been having mana issues for bosses as well and Vaal Calrity has completely taken care of that issue. I tried it last night and regret not using it earlier.

I am running the following setup:

And it turns my Vaal Clarity into a ~16 second buff and makes killing bosses a breeze now.
Last edited by Wukufyze on Aug 16, 2015, 12:47:53 PM
That's fantastic, let me try vaal clarity. thanks for the tip!
I am running this skill tree, saves some pathing, atm level 86, but using an additional curse amulet saves 4 points to be used in jewels which more than covers the missing amulet stats. You can gain far more life, crit multiplier and such from jewels, much more versatility.

I am also going to play another build now, so selling all my gear, pm me if you are interested, prefer selling it all as a set:

I have a question, and im not sure if it has been asked, but I only have the ability to get one of my gems to quality 20% at the moment. Which one would you suggest? Ive been looking at doing either cold to fire for the damage, curse on hit for the more effective curses, or lightning warp for faster warping. thoughts?
When do you use added chaos damage?
"
holistic wrote:
I have a question, and im not sure if it has been asked, but I only have the ability to get one of my gems to quality 20% at the moment. Which one would you suggest? Ive been looking at doing either cold to fire for the damage, curse on hit for the more effective curses, or lightning warp for faster warping. thoughts?

Herald if ice / added cold damage are great options.

@LadyLoriana,
We do not use Added chaos damage.
In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
Last edited by MagicalCrime on Aug 17, 2015, 11:30:39 AM
"
holistic wrote:

If it's only one that you can get to 20q, my vote would go to either Ice Nova for the 10% increased radius (especially if you're running CI or don't have Carcass Jack), or Cold to Fire to get both +10% Fire and +10% cold dmg.
Last edited by Wukufyze on Aug 17, 2015, 1:36:01 PM
I recently got 6L poh and will play ur build in anydays.

i've read throught guide and 1question.

how should i curse 2 after swaping boots to aztiri for spell dodge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info