[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

triple curse is nice DPS option but reason I don't do it is i like wider area curse with increased AOE for general farming to guarantee always have power charges.

I noticed back with no inc aoe gem sometimes drop charges.

If I attempt uber again I will go triple curse though with frost bite because DPS not enough as is.
Git R Dun!
"
therealjcool wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Since everyone is asking about hc i will address that. Crit builds are not viable in HC IMO.

Lol wut? I don't think I've ever played a non-crit HC build... us HC guys need deeeps too, you know ;)
Currently I'm running a 75% chance / 454% mult CI crit phys wander.. Vaal Pact and Evasion takes care of reflect for me. It might not be as simple to pull off for this build, but I'm sure it's doable?

Anyway, very interesting build. If I get enough $$$ and reroll I might try this. Needless to say - in HC :)

This is basically a melee build even though you're a caster. I should have said melee crit too dangerous.
Git R Dun!
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
hcoo wrote:
im feeling i'm capped since i cant 6L my PoH, not being able to put leech in my makes me vulnerable to ele reflect, even if i had vaal pact ele reflect just rect me

also i cant afford to recolor the PoH since the color is so expensive to make ;(

Why can't you 6L? I saved up fuses myself over some days and linked it using master,

lots of group dominus and lots of mapping.
Vaal pact + Sapphire flask saved me from reflect even in big packs with 5L.
I see you also don't run Purity of Ice which makes you take 20% more damage from reflect.
With those 3 things you shouldn't ever have a problem with reflect packs.
You still need a LL gem for reflect maps though.

I personally can't do reflect maps even with a 6L, A crit warp into a pack is enough to 1 shot me with 4500 hp

It should NOT

See my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZ8NVTYazI

Flask management is key.

If you can't or dont want to concentrate on flask then all you do is turn off HoL and run PoL too because really what is killing you is huge variance on both HoL and LW...you are hitting on hi side of both with only 75% lightning resits. Thats instant gib on crit. So just turn off HoL and give yourself 80% lightning reists too.

As far as 6L...well I don't gamble and just bought mine in back in Rampage for 30EX. Sold 1200 fuse for 21EX and my 5L PoH for 9EX. Don't know about this new league I'm taking a break from game but should be similar.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 21, 2015, 3:33:24 AM
Also, using an Added Chaos Damage gem instead of Added Cold.
Might as well, since the build doesn't take a lot of elemental or cold specific nodes.

Reflect suddenly a lot less dangerous.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
Last edited by idiocyincarnate on Jan 21, 2015, 4:13:55 AM
its not the ice nova that kills. it's lightning warp. Besides you need 2G for swap gem set.
Git R Dun!
This is a great build even when on a budget and I love the clearing speed of it. Made the game not so boring again finally. Only started this build yesterday when a friend I was mapping with did it. Clears faster than builds I've played that have 1k+ exalt worth of gear on standard.

Only problem I have with it is I kill the entire screen basically and curse doesn't reach all so I'll have to end up getting a 6L Carcass for Inc AOE probably.
edited: whoops asked a question that was answered 2 pages back... :/

Great build tho good work!
Last edited by darkomen5546 on Jan 29, 2015, 5:23:39 AM
I know 4l is not optimal but I'm using one until i can farm for a 5l.What is the 4l for ice nova in a pledge.
I'm impressed with this build.
I might even give it a shot of some sort at a later stage.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
So i have like a level 10 faster casting, level 16-18 rest of gems in 5l Pledge. i have 4k base tooltip with auras. im only level 68. None of my gems are 20/20 but i still feel i should have more dp. i have trouble with 66 map. advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info