[2.0] SuperNova - whole screen 137K DPS Ice Nova | Atziri ez GGG featured

What gems would you use GCP on to get quality first? I'd like to see what you think is most important to have quality before i start spending more currency on the wrong gems, lol.

im quitting the build so if anyone is interested i got these to sell
"
What gems would you use GCP on to get quality first? I'd like to see what you think is most important to have quality before i start spending more currency on the wrong gems, lol.

Hi mate

If i had to rank them and ones that need to be 20/20 it's liek this
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2015, 2:50:02 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Since everyone is asking about hc i will address that. Crit builds are not viable in HC IMO.

Lol wut? I don't think I've ever played a non-crit HC build... us HC guys need deeeps too, you know ;)
Currently I'm running a 75% chance / 454% mult CI crit phys wander.. Vaal Pact and Evasion takes care of reflect for me. It might not be as simple to pull off for this build, but I'm sure it's doable?

Anyway, very interesting build. If I get enough $$$ and reroll I might try this. Needless to say - in HC :)
Last edited by therealjcool on Jan 12, 2015, 11:59:32 AM
This mightve been asked before but how does this build do when starting from scratch pretty much? Will the lv66 maps/zone clear speed still be fairly fast without PoH and the other uniqs? or should i keep farming on my LT char until i can afford a PoH then spec over to it? Thanks.
"
ractoon wrote:
This mightve been asked before but how does this build do when starting from scratch pretty much? Will the lv66 maps/zone clear speed still be fairly fast without PoH and the other uniqs? or should i keep farming on my LT char until i can afford a PoH then spec over to it? Thanks.

From my experience, you want a 5L poh + 5L carcass before you start this build otherwise dps will just suck, ice nova has a weak base, the carcass is important for AOE cursing radius.

Even with those 2 things you will probably die a lot until high 80's if you're not using a leech gem in your 5L (I wasn't), DPS is very good though all the way through leveling.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Jan 14, 2015, 9:12:39 AM
No just use

till PoH cheap as hell like 1alc will take you to mid maps

then 4-5L carass

again pretty cheap.

But yeah PoH end game
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2015, 2:22:23 AM
im feeling i'm capped since i cant 6L my PoH, not being able to put leech in my makes me vulnerable to ele reflect, even if i had vaal pact ele reflect just rect me

also i cant afford to recolor the PoH since the color is so expensive to make ;(

my gears

"

for ele weakness swap

"
hcoo wrote:
im feeling i'm capped since i cant 6L my PoH, not being able to put leech in my makes me vulnerable to ele reflect, even if i had vaal pact ele reflect just rect me

also i cant afford to recolor the PoH since the color is so expensive to make ;(

Why can't you 6L? I saved up fuses myself over some days and linked it using master,

lots of group dominus and lots of mapping.
Vaal pact + Sapphire flask saved me from reflect even in big packs with 5L.
I see you also don't run Purity of Ice which makes you take 20% more damage from reflect.
With those 3 things you shouldn't ever have a problem with reflect packs.
You still need a LL gem for reflect maps though.

I personally can't do reflect maps even with a 6L, A crit warp into a pack is enough to 1 shot me with 4500 hp
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Jan 19, 2015, 1:55:47 PM
Just spent approx 20 exalt getting 5l PoH, 5l Carcass and then respeccing my old witch for this build.

I'm pretty happy I did. It feels just like Diablo 2 sorc after the synergy patch made Ice Nova broken.

I've considered deviating a little once I get a 6L carcass by taking the 1 extra curse node.
That and windscream, I'll put in ele weakness in the last slot on the 6L carcass and get triple cursing.

Warlord, Assassin and Ele Weakness curse. People will love me in parties.
My tooltip DPS isn't too high atm due to me having rubbish gear otherwise and unleveled heralds. Still fun though and reasonably effective, with lots of room to improve.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
Last edited by idiocyincarnate on Jan 20, 2015, 3:56:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info