ShatterBolt [1.3 Viable end game Self substainable Herlad of Thunder/Ice build]

OP: I'm running an AA/regen variant with the new buffed templar start and it's working really well. just hit Lv50 and got EB, my mana regen is at 40/sec and able to maintain incinerate while leveled with supports and AA (no supports).

1500 HP / 700 MP

thousand ribbons for proliferate & heralds
3drag helm supporting incinerate with LMP/spellecho/lightn
atziri's foible to make stats on gear & gems easier + mana regen
Pyre for build enabling
Windscream & Asenath's

Besides that, I have crappy blue/yellows and still have maxed resists and damage output is great
Unsure of where to go after getting all the passive points op has in his new tree. Got 5 points left. Was thinking of getting Heart of Thunder/Ice up at the top of the witch area. Other than that I guess life is also an option, though you'd need to travel a bit for it.
Super keen to try this on Torment. What is the best/fastest way to level a Shadow for this build?
I leveled mine with light tendrils and cold snap. But that's because I found nice leveling rares that synergiezd. Basically just farm for rares and orbs. Level until you can equip/buy required items and add the mechanics as soon as you get the right kind of links.
"
Cydcor wrote:
I leveled mine with light tendrils and cold snap. But that's because I found nice leveling rares that synergiezd. Basically just farm for rares and orbs. Level until you can equip/buy required items and add the mechanics as soon as you get the right kind of links.

Thanks!
I'd recommend this build so you can spend your last points on more life and 2nd curse.
Any thoughts on Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics or other defensive measures? Or do defenses become unnecessary as your damage/freeze duration goes up?
Last edited by Levito on Dec 18, 2014, 6:10:40 AM
For those running this build - how do you handle reflect in terms of flasks?
Curious about the flexibility of this build and whether or not you can get away with a cheap variation using
?

Someone is using this Build in Bloodlines ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info