[1.3 HC] Righteous Fire - Iron Will - Discharge / Flame Surge

- Fixed up main post

- Added leveling progression
I'll try this build on Standard once my currency from Torment ends up there because it looks great fun. How would you level from lvl50 (got a respeccing Marauder there) to the point where you can use Righteous Fire - just by spamming Flame Surge? Also, do you have an idea what to use instead of the Dark Seer, it's a bit expensive to use only for levelling right now...
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Feb 3, 2015, 6:34:31 PM
Why not use blood rage for more charges/dmg?
"
scrooge999 wrote:
I'll try this build on Standard once my currency from Torment ends up there because it looks great fun. How would you level from lvl50 (got a respeccing Marauder there) to the point where you can use Righteous Fire - just by spamming Flame Surge? Also, do you have an idea what to use instead of the Dark Seer, it's a bit expensive to use only for levelling right now...

Hey I am currently using the build now. I leveled using Searing Bond I know it is boring but super easy just get +1 fire gems scepter (can craft) link with increased burning damage and that is pretty much it.

Here is my gear if you guys have any questions I can help answer I will. It is a great build I am saving up for the astramentis. I don't like sacrificing for dual curse so none of that for me. Right now I don't have Iron Will in Discharge because I need Life Leech for reflect.

I need a signature to look legit
Last edited by Hunt8722 on Mar 7, 2015, 9:41:25 PM
I am leveling right now:
Start with Flame Blast and then go Flame Surge + Searing Bond
It is working great and I pretty much carried a 4 man group through cruel by myself.

A super cheap item for leveling with spells is:

Initially I used Inc. Cast Speed with the built in Echo but but my Strength at level 52 is already 600+ so I switched in the Iron Will
Last edited by ragbasti on Mar 8, 2015, 5:12:26 AM
Hey guys, sorry for not really updating the thread.. I haven't really been playing POE for the last month or so but it's great to see the build still getting some love.

Anything else you'd like to see in the main post? I don't actually have a character made with this build at the mo so no videos, but any info needed?
Considering gem colors and the benefit of a Carcass Jack for this build, would you consider sacrificing the 5 points to get to Iron Reflexes (and move to some pure evasion pieces)? Loving the build so far, just taking some scary big damage on occasion.
It's pretty adaptable - if you feel you can drop some points elsewhere for IR then go for it, but personally I don't think the gains are worth it.
"
dandan88 wrote:
It's pretty adaptable - if you feel you can drop some points elsewhere for IR then go for it, but personally I don't think the gains are worth it.

About to pick up shield nodes, so I'll see how i feel after that. Again, good work on the build and much thanks for the guide.
I am playing on another server but can anyone help me ? do i level then gems through out or stay at certain level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info