[1.3 HC] Righteous Fire - Iron Will - Discharge / Flame Surge

I'm slightly partial to using these for dual-cursing instead of Doedre's

They give a little bit of everything except life. With a decent pair of boots you can get more life/strength, but they're the same range of roll as rings by not using a Deodre's. The 10% elemental damage is equivalent to 50 str from max roll rares (minus the life bonus strength also confers).
bump due to winning
How do you deal with physical damage?
@Waggypants
Granite of Iron Skin, 7 Endurance Charges and a fair bit of Block chance. It's definitely the build's downside.. I just ripped to Na'am Bending Stone in a 68 maps. Was only lvl 70 though, shouldn't have really been in there. RIP all my currency so far invested into gear xD
Last edited by dandan88 on Jan 5, 2015, 5:53:06 AM
ooo I like the tree you gave me. I'll have to try that, it looks like I'll have to wait a few levels to start running righteous fire though. shouldn't be too big of a problem =)

windscreams definitely look better for additional curse tho i'm still praying for a +1 curse astramentis -.-
Just thought I'd share what I'm currently running in bloodline.

I'm only 75 but breezing through content. Only fear I have is otherwordly magic packs given I'm still at -40% chaos

I feel like I have plenty physical mitigation through all those endurance charges and a sufficient life pool to run those 66 maps for now.

I went for the +1 curse in the tree for now. It costs me 500 life total doing so instead of picking up life nodes, but I feel the over capped resistances are so much more valuable to run ele weakness maps than the 500 life, therefore I can't run deodre's. Gear feels sufficient for the time being so it's time to start saving up and corrupting astramentis' for the +1 curse.

Current Tree

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by xNovoxx on Jan 10, 2015, 12:46:38 PM
Glad you're enjoying the build, hope you can take it further than I did in Bloodlines! I'll re-roll though once I get some more currency together for gear. Interesting thought on getting an extra curse from the tree.. but it's too far for me imo. I don't even go up to the aura nodes on my tree so even more investment for me. Still, let me know how you get on! Good luck corrupting Astramentis... I can't afford to do that x)

I think the goal is to reach at least 5k life if not more before you can start investing into dual curse in the tree.

That being said, I pretty much have the perfect gear at the moment. Coral rings and curse astra would probably be the only real improvement I can go for.

I'm also considering dropping carcass jack once my 20%Q increased area of effect levels high enough to supplement it. I don't think it's good enough defensively. That being said, it will be a pain rolling 3B 2R on an armor piece but not like I have much more to spend on :P
Very interesting build using Iron Will. The only question left is did "MorsDidItFirst"? lawlz @MorsRageNG
IGN: Wackadin
Wacka pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info