No Lightning Tendrils fix in 1.2.4b??

"
path of bad coding

Path of incompetent malcontents blaming a game for their own shortcomings :D

-Have a nice day everyone xD
Noblesse oblige
"
path of bad coding

More like Path of 'I didn't get a 6-link in 600 fuses and despite saying I was going to quit (twice) I keep shitposting in general discussion subforum'
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
jdilly23 wrote:
1st hit - hits them, knocks them back
2nd hit - doesnt hit them, they were knocked out of range
3rd hit - ^
4th hit - ^

How hard is it to understand?

Did you read the OP ?

what he describes is

1) click the mob to attack
2) char moves towards the mob and start casting
3) the mob is not hit because the calculated movement was too short

Knockbac enhances this effect but is not the primary cause.

This is a bug.

How hard is it to understand ?
Since when do AOE spells move you towards a target? Since it isn't targeting anything in particular... Does Fire Storm do the same? Ice Nova?

It is the same thing that makes you not assign it to the left mouse button, since it won't let you walk without enemies, same like Ice Nova.

Somebody needs to explain why this would be considered a bug? Seems like intended design to me.
"
Ferumbras wrote:
Since when do AOE spells move you towards a target? Since it isn't targeting anything in particular... Does Fire Storm do the same? Ice Nova?

It is the same thing that makes you not assign it to the left mouse button, since it won't let you walk without enemies, same like Ice Nova.

Somebody needs to explain why this would be considered a bug? Seems like intended design to me.

I don't think you are 100% correct. For example Sweep behaves differently when you target a mob (=> your character walks in a range and then performs it) vs. when targeting ground. Just saying that the behavior is not consistently the same and is different skill to skill.
"
aldorus wrote:
I don't think you are 100% correct. For example Sweep behaves differently when you target a mob (=> your character walks in a range and then performs it) vs. when targeting ground. Just saying that the behavior is not consistently the same and is different skill to skill.

Agreed, that doesn't sound intuitive. I always thought the AOE tag on gems resulted in no auto mob movement. Perhaps it behaves different between spells and skills? Odd nonetheless.
"
Renahud wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
1st hit - hits them, knocks them back
2nd hit - doesnt hit them, they were knocked out of range
3rd hit - ^
4th hit - ^

How hard is it to understand?

Did you read the OP ?

what he describes is

1) click the mob to attack
2) char moves towards the mob and start casting
3) the mob is not hit because the calculated movement was too short

Knockbac enhances this effect but is not the primary cause.

This is a bug.

How hard is it to understand ?

I wasnt responding to the OP, someone was talking about using knockback.
"just for try, for see and for know"
You can tell the leagues are ending, the trolls are coming out of the woodwork.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info