No Lightning Tendrils fix in 1.2.4b??

I really thought that you guys would fix the range bug on LT. If you're not aware of it then it's time to say it again.

Bug is the following: Every other spell or attack in this game moves your character automatic into firing range of the enemy. Except Lightning tendrils. This spell starts it's animation out of reach of the enemy. And since you can't cancel the Channeling (that's a different rant for a different time) it puts your character in great danger.

This is especially noticeable when using Knockback support gem or Knockback shrine. You hit the mob, it get's pushed back and the next sequence of Lightning tendrils is in the same spot, out of reach of anything really.
That most likely isn't a bug. Since Tendrils is channeled skill, it is lumped in with incinerate and flameblast which have the same behavior.
Although you can cancel the channeling process on those two. Even with 200% cast speed, the animation is 1sec long.
Why would you use a useless support gem like that? Why, just why did you think it was a good idea to use knockback?
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Why would you use a useless support gem like that? Why, just why did you think it was a good idea to use knockback?

What difference does it make. I thought you said it was One-Hitting everything.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"

The difference is that if you push mobs away you can't hit them. Duh.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"

The difference is that if you push mobs away you can't hit them. Duh.

Um knockback only works if you hit them....
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
1st hit - hits them, knocks them back
2nd hit - doesnt hit them, they were knocked out of range
3rd hit - ^
4th hit - ^

How hard is it to understand?
"just for try, for see and for know"
path of bad coding
Race? Season points? Nah. Not my thing.
"
path of bad coding

Hardly