[2.2]->[2.6] Pathfinder Budget / Lightning Arrow / 100% pierce / Crit / Infractem

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Im playing that build at now, its really cheap and very powerful, im at level 63 at now and just died 3 times (reflect packs).
I have one question, is it good to default a Drillneck with the infractem or there are better rares?
love the guide, but I'm trying to design a crit CI witch version of the build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAW1BiMHHgiJCpsNjQ5ID8QQexEvEVARlhV-FdcZihnXGkgbJRutHU8d2SF2IuoknST9KgsqOCsKLL8tHzB8Nbk2PTnUO3w9X0NUSVFLrlFHUlNWY1uvXWhd8l9qYlpsjG0ZbWxv8nBSeOt7FH8rgh6Eb4auhs6IQonTjAuMNo2_j0-P-pJ0k5WUuJUFlSCVLpcGl5WX9Jrxnaqgn6GkoqOnK6fUrTOxMLVIuMq5fLv8vjrBM8HFwfPDOsSixvfKqdDQ037UQtlb2mTbGt-K35jh2-cK51TndOjW6QLrY-wY7LDvevDV9Cj0cfzF_sj_3g==

by taking the OCC i can get a ton of ES, more recharge, and then I also can generate power charges without Assasins by having a 10% chance every crit to gain one. I can use Curse on ht with frenzy and use WLM, so Ill have frenzy, power and end charges, I tried to get as many of the crit chance nodes as possible and feel like this is a real possibility. Thoughts at all on turning into a CI bow witch?
What should I do if I only have a 4 link for the main link ? Thanks
Is using gear that gives armor alright for this build of is evasion that much better?
Glad you're updating this build. Overall I'd say that this is my favorite build of all time, it's served me pretty well over the years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info