Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

I purchased 200 points from g2a.com. Are those qualified as karma points? They have the image of the karma coins on these coin packs and I was wondering if I made the correct purchased. Thank you.

Very cool portal effect. Need moar portals.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Paid 13$ in Bitcoins at gametimezone.com for a 10$ voucher, 3$ for an orange portal, bah, why not.
I have a karma card but I cant redeem. Theres no such an option in the shop. Why?
Forgot buying something like that. Tested yesterday, Karma Koin has a bad support, they are blind and not much cared about any problem.

So take this sh1t offer with your own risk. They are scamming lot of users.
They not offering any support so buy under your own risk. You are noticed.
May someone can help me with this...but there is a flaw with the karma koins. I purchased $10.00 worth of Karma Koins. But there seem to be a fee on top of that $10.00. I could not redeem 100 points on the PoE website. After redeeming 50 points (5 dollars). The balance on the Karma Koin show $4.47....

How in the world am i supposed to redeem the rest of this on the PoE website?
"
Sagara2001 wrote:
May someone can help me with this...but there is a flaw with the karma koins. I purchased $10.00 worth of Karma Koins. But there seem to be a fee on top of that $10.00. I could not redeem 100 points on the PoE website. After redeeming 50 points (5 dollars). The balance on the Karma Koin show $4.47....

How in the world am i supposed to redeem the rest of this on the PoE website?

There isn't any fee. I'm afraid it sounds like you purchased a Karma Koin card which contains Canadian Dollars. The prices on the Path of Exile website are listed in USD, so you will need to account for the exchange rate.

You may still be able to make use of the remaining Canadian Dollars by combining your card with another Karma Koin card here.
"
VarthDaver wrote:
/rant: I purchased every supporter pack round you have put out and the biggest ones for the last few. I have to say this is really annoying to have to go to additional third parties for some card I would never use again.

Yeah, all these one-shot purchases really suck when we're sitting on GGG points still. Would love the Steam items in the MTX shop.

"
Chris wrote:
Denominations include $10, $25 and $50

I've only found $15 denominations so far (7-11).

Edit: GameStop has a rack, and Walgreens around here has them in $10-$500 cards which you can just charge at the register.
Last edited by ionface on Nov 8, 2014, 12:44:11 PM
A friend of mine got this and told me about it. I had to get it right away. Matches the look of my character, but I still have to work on my hideout (saving up favor at the moment before I decide what to do)

e: I also bought a $10 Canadian Card, I still have some leftover, I don't mind if I never used the remaining $4~ dollars, this portal effect was worth it :D
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Last edited by Garnier on Nov 8, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info