Path of Exile now accepts Karma Koin!

"
DemoDango wrote:
Whoa, slow down on the word association. KK is not a hand of Nexon. Otherwise they wouldn't bother associating with a competitor for players' money.

The KK site literally has Nexon's copyright information at the bottom of it, and the card I got was branded as a Nexon Karma Koin

"
Brkus wrote:
I'm at a misunderstanding with this, Is it purchasing Karma Koin and redeeming for the first time or first time redeeming points.

It's redeeming points in general, since I got the portal effect.
Last edited by carnivean on Oct 28, 2014, 1:14:13 AM
Guess I have to buy a card from some dubious internet retailer..
As a normal human being (who has never heard of Karma Koin?), who has a bank card, what must I do in order to get that portal?

EDIT: You can see my credentials to the right. GGG, please spell it out for me. And, make it kinky. I want kinky and VERY CLEAR instructions on how I can get that hot hole of a portal for the cheapest amount of virtual cashola. Danke.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Oct 28, 2014, 1:25:39 AM
So people living in europe wanting that portal are kinda fucked, right?
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
sick AF
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
keyarchan wrote:
So people living in europe wanting that portal are kinda fucked, right?

You can use, as stated, dubious internet retailers. pcgamesupply sold a $10 for cheaper than paypal's current $10 conversion rate for me in the UK, but I have used them before for PSN stuff so I have no idea if that affects pricing there.
GGG -- this is not available according to KarmaKoin's website in my entire state... how do I get this?
Seems like a pretty good thing having all that gamestop exposure. I walk past one on my way home from work, will have to get one. Need more points for the halloween mtxs anyways.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I already have a nice portal effect, but this one looks so cool.
Last edited by Meridin on Oct 28, 2014, 2:35:48 AM
UPDATE!!!!

I bought my Karmakoin on a website.

Bought a $10 pack with GGG using Karmakoin pin/#s whatever.

Bought my 100 point rolling head to go with my Decapatation

Logged in.

Have both rolling head and NEW portal.

DONE!

Last edited by error4o4 on Oct 28, 2014, 2:39:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info