Season Nine, Event 22: 90 Minute Merveil Kill

i didnt get points for top 20 either
ign Niko___
Double checked and only 17 Scions have got points for being in top-20. Also checked Rangers and only 15 of them got extra points. Something is a bit off here.
#3 shadow

rolled the MS on the boots i had saved from coast after killing brutus, rolled the +1 fire after brutus as well (bought the ruby).

i feel the shorter boss kill races are probably as RNG dependent as bursts. if someone competent gets a +1 and MS from the beginning there is no catching up.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Oct 30, 2014, 11:53:05 AM
"
kuukkeli wrote:
Double checked and only 17 Scions have got points for being in top-20. Also checked Rangers and only 15 of them got extra points. Something is a bit off here.

Woa, really hope this gets looked into..

Unless only 17 and 15 killed within the time limit.
Last edited by terrex on Oct 30, 2014, 2:38:02 PM
"
terrex wrote:
"
kuukkeli wrote:

Woa, really hope this gets looked into..

Unless only 17 and 15 killed within the time limit.

It's quite easy to check. #173 on the ladder shows 17th Scion on profile and gets an extra point. Next Scion is me at #210 and I got no extra points. And people don't show on the ladder unless they've killed Merveil in time.

Same with Rangers; #178 got one point for being 15th Ranger. Next Ranger is #217 and got no extra points. Haven't bothered to check other classes.

Kind of seems that extra points aren't awarded if you're outside of top-200 total. There may be something wrong with the point awarding code when it comes to Kill XXX races.
Last edited by kuukkeli on Oct 30, 2014, 5:18:08 PM
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
EZmode

VERY NICE BRO
Spoiler
rip L12

Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98

Report Forum Post