Last edited by Pam on Oct 30, 2014, 12:55:42 AM
"
Cataract wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
I can't decide which build to go...

Glacial Hammer

Thanks. It worked amazing.

My gear as 8th rank ranger. Just to show you don't need gg rolls or uniques to do well in these races
Didn't get whetstones/superiors, transmuted tribal maul until the end.
Missclicked when trying to choose leap slam.
No quicksilver since I planned to get leap slam.
No red-red.

tldr: thanks for dying Mors
The RNG WAS REAL BROS

Too bad I suck at racing. 28min I'll take it nonethless.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
So I had basically perfect RNG.

These drop in Mud Flats:

I had my whetstone, transmute and rustic before Brutus so i made a high ipd longsword:

but then in prisoner's gate this drops:

(why did i even pick it up and ID it? i dunno.)

Anyway I turbo-leap to Merveil, put on the 2 (!) sapphires I bought right after brutus, switch to the longsword, kill her easily. Literally my fastest Merveil time ever (and I've been racing for a while).
I really wish these were some kind of honeypot to detect maphackers.
ProjectPT was right.
So you couldn't die before killing Merveil to get the points?

I'm really disappointed I killed her before time, but died once getting to her. I lose level points, and points for killing her in time. My first race doing this, but I thought it didn't matter if you died before hand. Never clearly read that in the rules.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Are the points for top-20 by class awarded correctly? I'm #210 and if I counted correctly 18th Scion. Season details on my profile says I was #402 and I didn't get one extra point for being in top-20 of my class. To me it looks like the points aren't awarded correctly by time but by level as they would be in a normal race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info