Where do people farm and have seen Shavronne's Wrappings drop?

I do not think OP's question really makes sense in terms of acquiring a Shav's. If you wish to have it, you should probably focus on trading (I'll leave that vague, many ways to go here) to hoard up the required exalteds.

Since you have a nice list going here, though, I'll contribute. I've had my only Shav's drop in Olmec's sanctum. Was just a white little skeleton that popped from a strongbox.
I've been playing 2000+ hours and thousands of 75+ maps never had one drop for me. Where do they drop? Save all your orbs. Alts/Fuse/Chaos/Jewelers/Scour/Regrets convert them to 40 exalts then trade for one. This will take a looong time. This game has the worst drop rates of any ARPG ever. So if you think of farming one you shouldn't count on it, you need to trade in this game.

On the other side. It is better to go CI (Chaos Immune) anyway for more ES. Shav isn't really worth the effort. I would go CI with the Infernal Mantle. You have to play fire but the bonuses on the chest aren't that far off from going shavs if you're playing fire. Just make sure you have good mana regen. Low mana is less than 10% total mana so as long as you stay above that you'll be fine. This isnt hard at all with a 5L, and Infernal Mantle are really cheap 2-3ex with 5 links.

http://poe.xyz.is
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Nov 1, 2014, 2:11:36 PM
"
h3rp3s wrote:
I've been playing 2000+ hours never had one drop for me. Where do they drop? Save all your orbs. Alts/Fuse/Chaos/Jewelers/Scour/Regrets convert them to 40 exalts then trade for one. This will take a looong time. This game has the worst drop rates of any ARPG ever. So if you think of farming one you shouldn't count on it, you need to trade in this game.

On the other side. It is better to go CI (Chaos Immune) anyway for more ES. Shav isn't really worth the effort. I would go CI with the Infernal Mantle. You have to play fire but the bonuses on the chest aren't that far off from going shavs if you're playing fire. Just make sure you have good mana regen. Low mana is less than 10% total mana so as long as you stay above that you'll be fine. This isnt hard at all with a 5L, and Infernal Mantle are really cheap 2-3ex with 5 links.

Low Life with Shavs is infinitely superior to CI... extra auras, blood rage attack speed buff, and pain attunement if using spell damage

But yeah... don't try farming for Shavs. 10k dom kills at crazy MF and never saw one.

Wish I could have bought one for 40 ex... I paid 110 for my 6L shavs in standard (I don't have the playtime to get 40 ex built up in a 3-4 month league).
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Nov 1, 2014, 2:12:09 PM
"
tackle70 wrote:
Low Life with Shavs is infinitely superior to CI

But yeah... don't try farming for Shavs. 10k dom kills at crazy MF and never saw one.

Wish I could have bought one for 40 ex... I paid 110 for my 6L shavs in standard (I don't have the playtime to get 40 ex built up in a 3-4 month league).

If you're playing fire. The boost is not very significant between shavs/infernal mantle.

(3 to 10)% increased Spell Damage
+1 to Level of Fire Gems in this item
(25 to 35)% increased Fire Damage
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
(190 to 230)% increased Energy Shield
25% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
100% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana

The combination of +1 skills/fire damage/ and 100% global crit is almost just as good as the dps you get with shavs and is much easier to obtain. Also the conversion to chaos damage is a nice bonus. I think people undervalue infernal mantle for fire its almost as good. Especially if you go CI, you don't have to worry about chaos damage. But ya I bought my shav for 40ex about 1 1/2 years ago. Took me 6 months of farming/saving orbs. Price is much higher now tho like 80 ex. I wouldnt farm that much for it, if I was starting now like the OP I would go for infernal mantle + CI for more ES and chaos immune.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Nov 1, 2014, 2:20:03 PM
olmec's sanctum unique map, on boss
"
h3rp3s wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
Low Life with Shavs is infinitely superior to CI

If you're playing fire. The boost is not very significant between shavs/infernal mantle.

(3 to 10)% increased Spell Damage
+1 to Level of Fire Gems in this item
(25 to 35)% increased Fire Damage
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
(190 to 230)% increased Energy Shield
25% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
100% increased Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana

The combination of +1 skills/fire damage/ and 100% global crit is almost just as good as the dps you get with shavs and is much easier to obtain. Also the conversion to chaos damage is a nice bonus. I think people undervalue infernal mantle for fire its almost as good. Especially if you go CI, you don't have to worry about chaos damage.

I'm sure you can make a fire build that could get somewhat close and have a far better cost/benefit ratio, but I really doubt it would be better. +1 fire gems / +25-35% increased fire damage / + 100% crit chance is very unlikely to make up for what you lose by giving up 2 auras and a 30% damage multiplier.

I believe that you could theorycraft a build that would be better with IM than with shavs, but I think that an optimal fire damage build is still going to use shavs.

Chaos damage is super wimpy in this game, so immunity to it doesn't really matter, and you don't get a meaningful amount extra ES on IM compared to shavs.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Nov 1, 2014, 2:25:59 PM
Shav - Inner Treasure from Skelleton Strand map
Mjolnir - Bazzar statue drop Оо
I have had some T1 rarity unique drops. Always the ones that dont sell for anything above a few ex though :(
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
so i can drop everywhere?
T15 Courtyard with sextants on AoW release.

Two or three in Poorjoy's Asylum rotations later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info