Where do people farm and have seen Shavronne's Wrappings drop?

The only boss specfic drops are from the end game boss named Atziri. Everything else is random. shavs being lvl 62 can drop from anyplace 60 or above. But keep in mind the best items have a very very very small chance to drop. Or we'd all be wearing shavs.
Git R Dun!
"
"
NecromancerX wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

There is no "best place" to farm for it. Any place Occultist Vestment can drop, Shav can drop.

I found one in Ambush league, lvl75 Plateau map. 0 iiq, 0 iir.

What's the minimum monster level you need for it to drop?

62 or 61 magic monsters or 60 rares (i tinks)

normal monster = Area Level
Magic/Rares = Area Level +1
Unique Monster = Area Level +2

@OP You ever tried poe wiki? all information you need is there...
I've played over 2000 hours, which includes around 10,000 kills of Dominus at 100/400 iiq/iir and hundreds of hours of mapping, and I've never seen a Shavronne's Wrappings drop.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Oct 28, 2014, 6:58:26 AM
I remember chancing it on STD

YEEEEEEEEEEE before troll mantle existed.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Got 1 yesterday from lvl 70 Underground Sea map, was blue rolled with 50 ish quantity. My char has close to 0 iir/iiq
I got one in blue 67 wharf map 0% IIQ 0% IIR
Got one in 66 dungeon 66 Map with 0ir 0iq.(mf give crappy unique lol)

You need to use the right Mtx if you want increase your rare unique drop rate :p
Last edited by keta on Oct 28, 2014, 10:19:35 AM
3-4 days ago in a Bog map (lvl 70). Running RF with Item rarity gem on (lvl 17, no q) so not a MF character.
I've seen 2 mjolner drops, 9 drillnecks, 1 soul taker, 2 kaom's chests

chaned: 1 mjolner
chanced: around 5-8 troll mantles (lost count at 5)

never have seen a shav drop. i've prolly chanced over 1000-1250 occulists so far as i can know

Edit: chanced another troll mantle in academy map >_>
what up cuzz
saw a unique occultist drop 2 days ago, heart stopped for a sec until I moved the curser over it and saw the troll mantle ... frustration set in.
shame really, as I actually like the infernal mantle and even bought one in the past. it desperately needs a different base and finally get the appreciation it deserves instead of just causing dissappointment!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info