To GGG: Dual Wielding Gems

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
...Hitting with main hand only isnt even bad for dual wield, youve mentioned ungils, on a rare you could get 80% global crit, +1 gems, 6% life leech, 2% mana leech, dual res and crit multiplier on an offhand dagger, still spec into dual wield block and use an attack with main hand only. So hitting with both weapons, alternating or only hitting with main hand, none of that makes a skill for or against dual wielding.

Actually u nailed it twice and thx. This explanation is very close about what i'm trying to say.
Also i'm aware of the benefits from dual wielding and hitting with one hand so i'm gonna quote these words
"

...hitting with both weapons...

this is the reason of my first post. My mistake was the used of the word "benefit" instead of "hitting with both weapons"... pretty sure about that and thx for the help (+1)
No Pain, No Gain
Last edited by MuDlBoX on Oct 28, 2014, 8:06:44 AM
fair play, ya maybe there is some room for more skills in that vein, thats a fair point to be making.
Guess so, a few gems could be reworked to use both weapons, main limiting factor is the animation.

Reave could be reworked in a jiffie, it could use cleave animation... and look better than it does now with many onehanded weapons using overhand swings to create a horizontal wave, witch probably has the best one.

There's not much point to rework double strike and heavy strike, they wouldn't really bring anything new to the table and double would need a rework.

Elemental hit, lightning strike, molten and infernal could use dual strike animations, however, glacial hammer doesn't use default ones and would require some elbow grease.

It might look a bit iffy, but ground slam could use dual strike animation too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
...main limiting factor is the animation...

Agreed!

In this case, create an skill seems easier than create it's animation
No Pain, No Gain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info