About Void Battery Price

"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Grind hard, get good gear, FARM 77-78 MAPS which are the Highest, most expensive craftable maps atm, get gg xp and a chance to get the best uniques in the game. I seriously don't see anything wrong with that.

Actually imo people got it easy with Shavs, Kaoms, Mjolner and the likes dropping in starter areas in merciless. Not to mention orb of chances. Uniques of that calibre should really be at 76 or 75+ maps only and I bet if they are at those map-only tiers, they wouldn't have been nerfed in the first place (legacy kaoms mmmm).. making them x1000 more special when you do find one.

Most map tier uniques are fucking garbage right now example

Voltaxic rift.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Grind hard, get good gear, FARM 77-78 MAPS which are the Highest, most expensive craftable maps atm, get gg xp and a chance to get the best uniques in the game. I seriously don't see anything wrong with that.

Actually imo people got it easy with Shavs, Kaoms, Mjolner and the likes dropping in starter areas in merciless. Not to mention orb of chances. Uniques of that calibre should really be at 76 or 75+ maps only and I bet if they are at those map-only tiers, they wouldn't have been nerfed in the first place (legacy kaoms mmmm).. making them x1000 more special when you do find one.

Voltaxic rift.

Uniques should drop anywhere really.

What maps should do is drop special "map versions" of the items which have altered stats or pumped versions of the shitty lowbie ones.
"

Voltaxic rift.

I don't know why they haven't switched the actual useful stuff around from non map-only to map-only yet. They have jumbled the unique tiers but none of it has made sense.

As for Voltaxic, NEW UNIQUES like Atziri's acuity and windripper did made the bow redundant, but cmon when they were wanted by people who hasnt made chunks of exalts when they were going for 90-95 back then =]
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
well whatever the fuck the mechanic is; This shit is oudated the entire concept of map uniques right now doesn't fit in because once more MOST OF THEM are shit.

Like okay check this out

A lioneye glare this shit is like 1-5c in my league aka rampage and only drops in maps
A windripper is a decent amount of ex still here
A Voltaix rift who the fuck plays this now from what I understand being a ranger nobody really plays this everyone's usually PHYS atm or CoC windripper and it's like 5 ex - 8 ex despite It's garbage it takes a 77+ map for it drop
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 27, 2014, 10:24:58 PM
"
h3rp3s wrote:
Threads like this make me sad as a long time ARPG fan. I hope GGG feels bad for this economy simulator.

Getting rare and valuable loot is the whole point of grinding in ARPGs. I hope GGG feels good for getting it right.

It's also funny how nobody answers OP's question x) Yes, the price will go down when the merge approaches/happens, at least from a Rampage player's point of view.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Oct 27, 2014, 10:43:24 PM
Map gating would be almost sort of reasonable if vendor uniques didnt drop 95% of the time from high maps.

Its a great slap in the balls when a kaoms sign drops from the 160% palace that only dropped a level 68 reef map.

I feel like if you said "risk vs reward" to any GGG dev they would spit out their coffee and piss themselves while dying of laughter.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Xavderion wrote:

It's also funny how nobody answers OP's question x) Yes, the price will go down when the merge approaches/happens, at least from a Rampage player's point of view.

The very first response is an answer.

The price stays pretty much the same, 45 ex in rampage and standard.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

No. Exalts are way cheaper in standard, so void battery price drops with the merge.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
jdilly23 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

No. Exalts are way cheaper in standard, so void battery price drops with the merge.

Unless... unless exalt-starved Rampagers flood the Standard market with their low-tier orbs to buy the uniques they always dreamed of, driving exalt prices up in the process.

Not sure what the rush is all of a sudden tho. VB was always rare, always expensive, always the top wand for a PC/crit build. Was it featured in a BOTM recently or sth?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
The level gating is the only thing from stopping everyone from dual wielding these things.

Shitty BiS unique that does literally everything a spell caster could ever want with little to no downside, should just be deleted from the game IMO.

It's so good it's even good on a 0% crit spell, Incinerate, since it gives so much spell damage and cast speed.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Oct 28, 2014, 8:10:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info