About Void Battery Price

GGG is doing mistake after mistake, like map only uniqes, legacy items, atziris acuity, without admitting it. What are the balancing guys smoking?
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 27, 2014, 6:08:48 PM
"
Majmun wrote:
VB is top tier unique and should be gated as it is.
The problem is that other top tier uniques like shavs and mjolner droping in act3 merc.
It's much better to eat popcorn, watch movie and cull dominus all day without risk then run 77/78 maps with 150q. That's just bad design.

VB is also a build enabler your whole builddesign is about powercharges and maximizing their benefits there is no point in mapgating this high
do you think the league will suddenly be flooded with batterys...i dont think so we have a handful shavs on sale in beyond we have zero VB

the whole mapgate idea is awful except for atziri

Divinarius 71
Lioneye's Glare 71
Andvarius 71
Auxium 72 (this one started the whole idea of itemlevelgating)
Ming's Heart 73
Devoto's Devotion 74
Rathpith Globe 74
Mon'tregul's Grasp 75
Thunderfist 76
Void Battery 77
Voltaxic Rift 78
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 27, 2014, 6:42:28 PM
Price is gonna go up because of a crazy dual VB CoC build.
Did they change something because I remember when I found voltaxic from lvl70 graveyard map, it was some time ago tho.
IGN: Reoxy
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
thx to ggg s awesome mapgating design the unique(itemlevel 77 can only drop in 75+ area) which is the hardest to drop in this game its easier to get a mjolner or a 6l shav on the market than a VB

Chance one.

Fat chance.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
VB is also a build enabler your whole builddesign is about powercharges and maximizing their benefits there is no point in mapgating this high
do you think the league will suddenly be flooded with batterys...i dont think so we have a handful shavs on sale in beyond we have zero VB

the whole mapgate idea is awful except for atziri

Divinarius 71
Lioneye's Glare 71
Andvarius 71
Auxium 72 (this one started the whole idea of itemlevelgating)
Ming's Heart 73
Devoto's Devotion 74
Rathpith Globe 74
Mon'tregul's Grasp 75
Thunderfist 76
Void Battery 77
Voltaxic Rift 78
[/quote]

I agree that VB is gated too high but this wand is best wand in game by far...
Shavs are also build enabler and best chest in the game and droping in 66lvl area.
Something is very wrong here :))

Economy part is different story, i don't have clue about economy but if i have VB i wouldn't sell it 3 weeks before league ends, same story with shavs. They can wait few weeks and sell it for much higher profit in perma leagues.

Ty for posting this list, i played this game wrong the whole time, maps are useless, next league i'll farm docks 24/7 till lvl90 with my first MF char ever :))
Last edited by Majmun on Oct 27, 2014, 7:46:24 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
Did they change something because I remember when I found voltaxic from lvl70 graveyard map, it was some time ago tho.

i remeber finding an andvarius in normal coves guess its some weird anti bot mechanic

"
Economy part is different story, i don't have clue about economy but if i have VB i wouldn't sell it 3 weeks before league ends, same story with shavs. They can wait few weeks and sell it for much higher profit in perma leagues.

90% of hc legacy are temp league player we dont really care that we could make a profit in a permanent league we already have multiple 6l and other stuff thats why we play temp leagues for new challenges
something is really wrong when a unique is so rare it barely drops in a timespan of over 3month
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 27, 2014, 7:52:39 PM
Threads like this make me sad as a long time ARPG fan. I hope GGG feels bad for this economy simulator.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
I can't understand why GGG made some uniques farmeable outside the maps and some not.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Grind hard, get good gear, FARM 77-78 MAPS which are the Highest, most expensive craftable maps atm, get gg xp and a chance to get the best uniques in the game. I seriously don't see anything wrong with that.

Actually imo people got it easy with Shavs, Kaoms, Mjolner and the likes dropping in starter areas in merciless. Not to mention orb of chances. Uniques of that calibre should really be at 76 or 75+ maps only and I bet if they are at those map-only tiers, they wouldn't have been nerfed in the first place (legacy kaoms mmmm).. making them x1000 more special when you do find one.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info