@Can we have male scions plz?

"
CanHasPants wrote:
however, the development costs for seven whole new sets of skins are far more expensive than would be practical.

It depends on what is considered "practical". There are serious meticulous players who dislikes to play in the opposite gender although they like the class. And they're so meticolous that they wouldn't play because of that; I know a few.

"
raics wrote:
- Male witches shouldn't really be a problem either (if the skin also changes the class name).

To witcher.
Last edited by Samkiud on Oct 27, 2014, 8:48:13 AM
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
however, the development costs for seven whole new sets of skins are far more expensive than would be practical.

It depends on what is considered "practical". There are serious meticulous players who dislikes to play in the opposite gender although they like the class.

Then it's a good thing that any build in existence can be done with two or more different chars with little to no difference. That's the PoE way of gender swapping.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 27, 2014, 8:47:01 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:

It depends on what is considered "practical". There are serious meticulous players who dislikes to play in the opposite gender although they like the class. And they're so meticolous that they wouldn't play because of that; I know a few.

Then it's a good thing that any build in existence can be done with two or more different chars with little to no difference. That's the PoE way of gender swapping.

Although it's true, I don't support that it stay like that. I hope they can afford the gender swapping in a future.
"
Samkiud wrote:
I hope they can afford the gender swapping in a future.

Yeah, it's certainly on my list of 'would be nice to have' stuff. But it's pretty low and I guess it's still lower on their list of 'would be nice to implement' stuff.

Well, beats being on 'don't want to do it' list, like floating damage numbers and combat log, they were vague about it at first but then gave a big, firm 'NO'. In some alternate universe where GGG has money and manpower to do secondary genders we still wouldn't get damage display.

Last edited by raics on Oct 27, 2014, 10:24:38 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
I hope they can afford the gender swapping in a future.

Well, beats being on 'don't want to do it' list, like floating damage numbers and combat log

Exactly.
how about asian and black characters? why are all the chars white / Caucasian?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
how about asian and black characters? why are all the chars white / Caucasian?

Then marauder is the blackest Caucasian I've seen.

I assume that's because of limited racial diversity in Oriath, which is where all of the characters came from, even marauder. That pint-sized island could be most of the civilized world known to man in that age. Or not, as Zana mentions her father was a sea captain and trader, so there should be civilization elsewhere. Still, an overpopulated island ruled by clergy with an iron fist is probably fairly closed to strangers and will hardly be on anyone's immigration shortlist.

Last edited by raics on Oct 27, 2014, 4:05:32 PM
^ Al Sharpton thinks you're racist.
Spoiler
But it's okay, because I don't ;D
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
raics wrote:
"
fish0331a wrote:
No, not really. Don't need you deciding what's ok for "me" to play. Ty.

Ouch, prickly. Must be "those" days.

Why? Because I come here seeking informative answers provided by qualified people but instead get sarcastic bullshit replies? yeah, ok.
Wait.. Scion is not male? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info