Soultaker is now underrated (beening before overrated)

You can make a better axe pretty easily, its not that hard.

Ill swap you for mine if you like (On beyond / hc when it goes there)
who cares soultaker lol
crit dagger is muuuuuuch better
I think it is trash (relative to the price)
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
it's too easy now to find unique items and no one plays a build with soul taker because there is none good enough

in august soul taker was 40-45exalted in standard
1month ago my friend found one, and he said "WTF i can't even sell it for 25exalted"
now they are at 15exalted

soon worth 0, and no, it's not because people sell everything when leagues end
"

1month ago my friend found one, and he said "WTF i can't even sell it for 25exalted"

cos 10ex elron crit dagger rules almost everythin
PRAISE path of crit dagger
PRAISE GGG
Last edited by GodKas on Oct 24, 2014, 8:10:24 AM
i paid around 120 ex for mine, after owning a non legacy for too long.

wont ever sell it now, too much sentimental value.

"
GodKas wrote:
"

PRAISE GGG

it's not daggers fault

i found windripper 5 days before masters, sold it for 50exa, now they are at 15exa

and so does every other unique in the game, except shavronne or legacy or acuity gloves,
it's too easy to drop unique items so prices are collapsing, this is the only reason
"
"
GodKas wrote:
"

PRAISE GGG

it's not daggers fault

i found windripper 5 days before masters, sold it for 50exa, now they are at 15exa

and so does every other unique in the game, except shavronne or legacy or acuity gloves,
it's too easy to drop unique items so prices are collapsing, this is the only reason

legacy soultaker price is heavily dropping as well
can you explain it in regard to drops?
It still does its thing. Let's you reserve all your mana (so 1*60% and 2*40% auras without a single aura node for example) and makes the builds with really high mana per second usage doable (without leech + acuicity, but let's face it, those gloves are fking retarded).

Uniques aren't supposed to be the "best there is" -items. They should provide something unique which allows you to do something you couldn't have done without it.

Soul Taker is still nice, can't see my Frenzy dude or Dual Striker working without it.

"
it's not daggers fault

Windripper was that expensive only because it was new item and everyone who needed one didn't have one yet. It's stabilizing now.
"
Grughal wrote:
It still does its thing. Let's you reserve all your mana (so 1*60% and 2*40% auras without a single aura node for example) and makes the builds with really high mana per second usage doable (without leech + acuicity, but let's face it, those gloves are fking retarded).

what is fkin broken and retarded is not acuity
it is 90%+ crit chances which makes your all attacks crit
(with 1000% mutliplier L O L)
current crit mechanism is fuckin retarded and broken
and dagger crit jejus fuck
Last edited by GodKas on Oct 24, 2014, 8:34:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info