[1.2.4] Crit Lightning Tendrils Build

"
domelious wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why use purity of lightning?

+max lightning resist for a little extra safety against reflect I guess.
"
"
domelious wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why use purity of lightning?

+max lightning resist for a little extra safety against reflect I guess.

Yes. U r Right. Also I'm using Surgeon Topaz Flask and Atziri Promise Flask to be able to live at Elemental Reflect mobs.
What is your experience with desync? Some people (Charan, Kagari) report some serious desync/collision detection problems with that skill in the feedback section.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
What is your experience with desync? Some people (Charan, Kagari) report some serious desync/collision detection problems with that skill in the feedback section.

Have no desync problems on my crappy notebook.
upd:
- Added video. (Was lagging)
Ты в курсе, что если нажать правой кнопкой мыши на "плюс" на камне, который требует вкачивания (под миникартой), то прогрессбар спрячется и не будет мозолить глаза? :-)

Дамаг понравился, но вот низкая выживаемость - это грустно. Нужно больше видосов.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:

Yeah I've hardly desynced since playing this, but I haven't been using Lightning Warp, and from what I can tell on my Arc Witch that seems to be the biggest culprit for desync yet.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
The video has dozens of instances of Desync, mostly noticeable around use of Lightning Warp. Anyhow, looks like a very effective build.

That AoE is HUGE. I'd want to see what happens when you meet a Double Res. pack or an Ele. Reflect pack.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 25, 2014, 11:21:26 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
The video has dozens of instances of Desync, mostly noticeable around use of Lightning Warp. Anyhow, looks like a very effective build.

That AoE is HUGE. I'd want to see what happens when you meet a Double Res. pack or an Ele. Reflect pack.

This desyncs from my internet provider.

Reflect pack = death. I'm now working on tree. Wanna to take Vaal Pact.

"
Fermalion wrote:
Ты в курсе, что если нажать правой кнопкой мыши на "плюс" на камне, который требует вкачивания (под миникартой), то прогрессбар спрячется и не будет мозолить глаза? :-)

Дамаг понравился, но вот низкая выживаемость - это грустно. Нужно больше видосов.

Не знал, спасибо большое.
Last edited by paranozek on Oct 25, 2014, 11:53:34 AM
upd:
- Added Vaal Pact tree. Now I can live in elemental reflect maps but with tabula and life leech linked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info