Season Nine, Event 5: 4 Hour Piety Kill

opieop
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
This was as fun as I hoped it would be.

Except for the part where Helmannnnnnnnnn beat me at literally the last minute.
s9 - dead on arrival
not too bad for my first race this season.(only wore the chest for Lunaris 3 because the mobs are scary there)

4h seems way too long for this race though, since there is no incentive to continue the race after you killed Piety and reached level 30. I'm not even a good racer and it took me "only" about 2h10min for both goals.
Last edited by FemtoZeta on Oct 25, 2014, 10:33:58 AM

4th Ranger, this was a fun race. I think these longer races have way more strategy than the shorter ones and that appeals to me. The incentive to complete a goal as opposed to hitting docks/tidal asap made it just that bit more fun.

I'll be looking forward to the other races of this style, especially the dominus ones.
This race was alot of fun!

145th overall after restarting 2 hours late, meh. Had to change IP before I could play again
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I was so excited for this race and of course comcast decides I shouldn't be racing

Every 10 minutes I had 2 minutes of 1000 ping, I actually had to restart my internet before the race started and it didn't help, eventually died to ping spike in vaal ruins.

Had 15 ms and a great weapon, but comcast too strong. Lost time on every single split because of it.

you need to ask if helman can let you live in his dumpster... you can have 1v1 fight with his dogs about whos the packleader and then you get to eat dogfood first. naturally helmans 15ping internet would be part of deal ;^)
nvm, this season and this race is bs.
i was under the impression time starts when u create your character and not when the race starts, which would make a whole lot more sense given the window.
Last edited by KyuzouTV on Oct 25, 2014, 12:03:57 PM
"
wtf... i did a 2 hour kill, because i dont know wtf im doing as a witch. but im listed as a 4 hour kill because i started 2 hours late, but that's not suppose to matter? the kill time is suppose to be when i start playing, not the race?!

its when race start, not when you create character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info