RainBabe42 wrote:
is this solo race or party race?

Solo
"
RainBabe42 wrote:

Solo:You may not party in this league.

On the top of the first page...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

thank you :)
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
RainBabe42 wrote:

Solo:You may not party in this league.

On the top of the first page...
Still not getting whats so "special and new" in this race, doesnt differ in anyway from standard races, where fastest guy wins.
"
blankd wrote:
Still not getting whats so "special and new" in this race, doesnt differ in anyway from standard races, where fastest guy wins.

Well,this is a race....so yeah,it's only natural that the fastest guy able to kill her wins.
It's not a quest,or an exploratory expedition of sinister nature,it's a race.
No rest for the wicked.
How about something new for a race, farm 50 alts or something..
I was so excited for this race and of course comcast decides I shouldn't be racing

Every 10 minutes I had 2 minutes of 1000 ping, I actually had to restart my internet before the race started and it didn't help, eventually died to ping spike in vaal ruins.

Had 15 ms and a great weapon, but comcast too strong. Lost time on every single split because of it.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Oct 25, 2014, 9:00:44 AM
died due to a crash when opening a strongbox. Possibly because of, but definitely in conjunctin with a big graphical bug (ladder aura on plummeting ursae).
Disappointed, as i was having fun, and doing not incredibly badly, lol.
That was fun but I hate Solaris so much. Spent at least 3 minutes longer than I needed to in Solaris.. fkin place..

Last edited by terrex on Oct 25, 2014, 10:11:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info